TGIF! Game Updates for March 13, 2020

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Mar 14, 2020.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Link> https://www.kanoplay.com/blog/tgif-game-updates-for-march-13-2020.html

FORUMS.PNG
    WTF is this chit, like you even reply to forum posts anymore anyways. It takes zero time for you to read as of now and to block communities voice is absurd. Thought KANO was all about the players, now trying to silence us??? Every single time lately, if I made suggestion to support in private, I was told to make a forum post about it from KANO. So guess now your going to listen to the cry babies that will never speak out publicly and tickets only???

Look if you don't wanna deal with forum fine, but don't shut it off for the rest of the community on posting new threads, commenting on old threads etc. We do use this for information as well on all your new updates..... People do have questions and some of us here do help, unlike you as of lately........................

Doubt you will even reply to this thread, WTG!!!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
  2. I agree with Jade. A lot of player information is here. I have used it to refresh my memory after I returned to the game. Don't delete it.

3. Suzie

Suzie Member

No surprise there. Don't want to deal with the mass, numbers can be overpowering, not to mention to ban together. But No, blind us as a whole. Remove our power of speech and opinions. the ability of us to continue to see others opinions and thoughts Remove the ability for people to come here to seek help, ask questions, request clan, and the ability of your players to be able to come here to help them.
    No, Just turn the lights out, keep your mouths shut with your CC in hand.

LV Rebel, Old Salt and JADES like this.
  4. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

This is why lot of players are not intrested in the game anymore, lot of long time players are leaving, and what you are doing Kano will make it even easier, since the Raids was introduced to the game, you the developers lost the touch with the game in all of it's aspects, just to mention two, 1) it is not a battle game anymore, now if someone is hiding in hospital and you try to hit that player for 5 times you get penalized and you loose stamina, that will add with the protection, counters etc etc.. 2) What happened to the Battle drops? of course they are not crates which you sell.. ( anyways no need to be strong anymore ) and now ( not that i comment here alot or post threads ) but, after all this you are shutting down the few that still enjoy the game.

Old Salt and JADES like this.
  5. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

What the holy hell!! Even if YOU guys don`t want the forums around anymore, WE might....Ever considered that? For various reasons certainly but voicing us out? Now that is f####d up

The option to make polls for ideas to see if there is any interest, helping people out......

Not to mention you never have to read any more complaints about implemented stuff noone wants or needs

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Unfortunately the lack of comments here shows that Kano may not be making wrong decision.

7. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

You may be right

8. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I don't think the lack of comments here is due to people not caring one way or the other about Kano's decision to take away our voice in the forums. I for one am still stunned Kano would make such a horrible decision. I think most people have simply given up on even trying to let Kano know how they feel due to Kano's total disregard to what people have to say. We have tried over and over to let them know how we feel about many of the changes in this game that we do not like, and we have told them many times what changes we would like to see happen, but as of late, Kano has turned a deaf ear to us.

I do still like to post from time to time, and I do still love to check the forums at least once a day to hear what other players have to say. Kano may have abandoned us here in the forums as they rarely answer posts, but the long time players who speak here often have a wealth of information that is helpful for others to see at times. New players have been helped many times as some of us are quick to answer their questions when Kano is too busy to answer.

I still can't believe Kano wants to take our voice away!! That is so WRONG on their part!

JADES likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Told you all along time ago that Kano does not care for us Older Player's/Loyal Player's who are veteran at this game so my point as been solved. it is a shame that Kano is doing this what the point having the Games up if you dont have a forum?? without a form or response from them in here then this Forum will be useless an the games are useless now too for what you did too it Kano!

10. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

@ Kano...........another change that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <--------------- that finger is for all the STUPID changes you have made and will make in the future that we will no longer be able to publicly complain about
    You sure you didn't hire a former Zygna employee to help improve (cough cough) your game ?? :(

11. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

XXXXXX is under protection from you and you are unable attack. For more info please see this forum post: Protection Beta Info
    Guess you'll have to edit this as well (Sure they can read it, but can't comment) Again, if you don't want to maintain the forum, then don't look at it, just keep it open for us players that will answer questions......
    Your going to have to edit previous in-game info just like this, then can't comment because you shut forum down to discussions/comments.

Snowtiger likes this.
  12. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

Monopoly position game of kano closing the forum to further post negative messages or prevent feedback. keep players on silence

13. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

Quite a shame not having forums anymore... kano hasnt posted on it in what seems to be months, no tgifs, random boosts throughout week, game specific updates ect.

This was an easy platform for people to come and comment, but its been killed by the company not interacting or showing any care for it, more evident now than ever. :yayy:

getting with the times so to speak as the post is suggesting, would be getting a support discord for people but doubt that will happen as well. Discord would be similar to the forums but better all around for the most part, can push and publish announcements, dedicated support channels, but what do we know, thats too much back and forth/direct communication with company. Used to be my favorite company for games but been so long since that title was given, only further pushes me away having this change occur.

14. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

probably coming soon I may end up shutting down my game apps since clearly they don't believe in chatting with the Loyal Player's in the game nor taking our Ideas in consideration

15. considering how many people are being made to sty at home because of Virus you would think Kano would be encouraging people to join and have support and specials to help learn the game and enjoy it. so many are going to be on line to keep busy and Kano is closing communication down?

Snowtiger likes this.
  16. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

That very thought has crossed my mind these few days as things get crazier and crazier through out the world with all the shut downs. An online social game is a good way for some people to still feel connected to the world during a time we are being told to practice social distancing. Communication should be encouraged here in the forums, not silenced.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020