[LCN] New quest payouts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Miss Kitty Snaps, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

uummm excuse me please, I thought the change for quests was going to be a good change. People complained that they got less back that they put in and you guys were fixing that!?!?! I think someone needs to take a look at the math that was done for quests.

Looking at what I got on server 2

Medium case - 10 gfs - did 11%
    Medium case - 5 gfs - did 10%
    Hard case - 20 gfs - did 12%
    Hard case 10 gfs - did 12%

Now correct me if I'm wrong but how does the math work on that? Needless to say I used more than 65 gf pts!

Another Kano change that is a flop in my opinion.

2. EASY/NICKY

EASY/NICKY New Member

Hi, if you play on Kong/Armor my guess his : they just forgot to implement this stuff.

Edit : Sorry I didn't paid enough attention about the fact it was on server 2, maybe they forgot this one aswell ?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2020
  3. James Simons

James Simons New Member

used over 200 fp's on both server's got 80 fp's on server 1 and 55 fp's on server 2 and per your post KANO did over 2% on all medium and hard quests but then I didn't really epect you to follow through on your post

4. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

I spoke to an admin in chat and asked if there was a place we could post our grievances and he said

ADMIN] Hank Sly 2 Electric Mobsteroo
    Bad Kitty - I'd recommend sending us a ticket, we're collaborating player feedback regarding Faction quests now :)

Then he said...

ADMIN] Hank Sly 2 Electric Mobsteroo
    sorry about your non-ideal experience, we're trying new things and we may adjust in the future!

5. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

You must be rich to flush that amount of money down the toilet playing a game

6. James Simons

James Simons New Member

nope just save fp's