[ZS] Mobile App Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, Dec 6, 2016.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Have a bug to report about the iOS/Android app or would like to leave feedback/suggestions? This is the place to do it!

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Doesn't let you play on server 1 without signing into facebook, boooo, Uninstalled.

3. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Playing on a mobile device, the game began to fail, suffered in the UN Credits. The game began to work with the inscription, What you are rewarded with money. I have not pressed the button and the purchase money was not going to make the sale. Is it possible to get back 10 Credits?

4. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

It does not work on the swap switch stamina by 30, if the boss is less than 24 hours time.

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Since most of this is applicable to the app I'll post this here. The devs are welcome to put it wherever it is most valid.

****Duplicated from Friday update 8/3*****

AlterEgoT
    probably not the place for this but some things I've noticed.

Raid boss' on App.
    -the pop up covers the health bar
    -I could not find where it shows the number of actions
    Since many new slayers join via app, they have no idea how RB's work. They do not know to heal the boss. Folks that do know think they are just being jerks and they end up targeted.

FW on the app
    -You cannot see chat while in the wars
    Kind of defeats the whole work as a faction thing if you have to leave and go back

HL on the app
    -It doesn't appear to tell you when things are on the list
    -It seems difficult to continue hunting when you want to bypass something and keep refreshing. Leaving folks vulnerable for delay during a blitz with little folks listing honorables out the wazhoo when there is big $$ to be had.
    -It seemed to treat squad the same as not squad so you'd have to attack, see you couldn't and click on the back to the list, if it was still there you had to repeat. Again, the refresh is only there when there are no lists up.

Dead/Hospital icons on the app
    -dead and in the hospital appear to show the same when looking at a faction

Comma's in Game on web version
    -If you are going to use the comma's really need spaces on either side of the /
    It was quite hard on the eyes with a definitive break within the number but 2 numbers run together.
    I'm going to say that if this was a suggestion, I think they were more referring to the Achievements etc. It's difficult to see if how many zero's there are.

As I said, there are probably better threads, but since this update seems to touch on the areas, I thought maybe it'd get noticed here. I don't use the app that much so I may just have missed it, but I was quite shocked at what app users were having to wade through.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2019
  6. Mob Beast

Mob Beast New Member

In the Android mobile app I can't find the option to edit my syndicate name.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Android>>> tapping on notifications, especially "rivals list" will not clear it. Who ever you got to do "member's in a group list" on App, give them a raise, and update it same on FB desktop instead on 20+ odd page #'s to click on, instead of a single scroll down list.

8. AlterEgoT

When viewing members of a faction it shows everyone one of them dead. It is also giving the stamina deduction error when attacking the first time on these players. I haven't been able to catch if it is actually charging the stamina.

Android version.

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I seen this last night as well on App, it didn't deduct the stamina, but it popped up on very 1st attack when tried to hit them and they were in the hospital.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  10. AlterEgoT

Thanks Jade.
    Glad to know I can check if they are alive without losing stamina :)