[VC] Penalized with stamina droping

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Steven Hoover, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

How are we gonna be 'penalized' with our stamina dropping if we're trying to catch those who hit and hide like punk ass bitches when they heal up? That makes no damn sense!!!! Why not punish those who DO hit and hide instead? Those people who are only looking to pad their stats instead of actually playing the game?

2. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It's bullshit... The people that will be hit by this are the people actually playing therefore it's the people that need the stamina most.
    Kano knows this and wishes to capitalize on it in the hopes that we buy more fps to reload our stamina.
    Over on zs we only get 100 attacks on a person in a 24 hour period... can cost 150+ to get these attacks in now.

Get a grip, nobody was complaining about people failing to attack them.

o_O

Steven Hoover likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano does not care the ones crying to them in messages are the ones that are given consideration first. They cry they get a hug lol

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The penalty for attacking someone who is dead is 1 whole stamina. Basically inconsequental for anyone over level 500. This accomplishes nothing.

5. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Right? People only looking to pad their stats. I get people with way more hits than I'm able to get on them. By the time I get around to hittig them, they're already in the hospital and when I'm hitting bosses or use the bathroom, they come back, get more hits and it starts all over again. It's total bull shit!!! Especially when it's someone who is a higher level than you!!!

Kathleen Brenenstuhl and Kirsten like this.
  6. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

No, they certainly do not! You try to catch them when they heal up and you get that message about how it's disrespectful to the Gods. And like hitting and hiding is so much better?

7. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Inconsequential? How so for someone who actually needs the stamina?

8. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Here: [VLT] Hawk Eye:
    Attacks from: 25 attacks,1 axe slap in 22 seconds Last attacked: 4 minutes ago

Attacks against: 2 attacks,1 axe slap in 39 minutes Attacked first: 40 minutes ago Last attacked: 1 minute ago

Can I get my hits in? NOPE!!! He's sitting in the hospital. If I sit on his profile to hit, I start to lose stamina. Now how is that fair to me as a player who actually plays the game, KANO?

Kathleen Brenenstuhl likes this.
  9. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

I think it's funny that KANO hasn't or won't reply/comment on this post LMFAO!!!

10. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I don't understand how you guys are getting the penalize an I have yet got it an I attack the same player that I am rivals with almost everyday so I dont get this one bit? but be for certain players lol

11. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

You want the penalty? Sit on your Rival's profile and keep hitting the Attack button but not while they're dead. Then you'll get the message about how it 'dishonors the Gods to blah blah blah'. I mean, you're trying to catch the person who hits and hides from ya when they heal up and YOU'RE the one who ends up getting punished for actually playing the game. Makes NO damn sense!!!

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Use rival list button, it's a work around so will never happen if trying to sit on someone. Just spam that button instead of profile, attack button is right there as well.

13. Steven Hoover

Steven Hoover New Member

Well I didn't know that! TYVM for that nifty bit of info there, JADES!!!!