[LCN] Mobile Version Feedback

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by mi7ch, May 30, 2015.

1. FaTHeR KaoS

FaTHeR KaoS New Member

Yessir :cool:

2. Kman

Kman New Member

Can you guys add earn free favor points on android. And please add an interface to confirm any purchase using favourite points. I'm tired of losing favor points because I touched a button by mistake.

William 2016 confused likes this.
  3. BlackWolf

BlackWolf New Member

Where do i find workshop on mobile?

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It's not available on mobile

5. davidcherr

davidcherr New Member

Appreciate the new refresh hitlist button in the iOS version of the game, but you need to move it lower, so that I don't accidentally refresh when a hit pops up, and wind up missing the hit. Putting the new refresh button in the same place as the general refresh button inevitably means that even when a hit pops up, I hit refresh again from all the repetitive refreshing. Drop it an inch or so and you are golden! Thanks!

6. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

can you get rid of the pop up box that shows fight break down? or at least an option to disable that feature

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Now that there are more details on the fight results, when bounty hunting, it does not tell you that you killed the target; you have to look at the cash received. Please fix that, it makes it hard to know if you have to relist a piƱata during bounty blitz

8. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

One other thing I noticed, when trying to list someone off their mob boss page, if they have you rigged, you have to go back to the main screen to heal.....by the time you do that, they all ready have you re-rigged :( a heal button would be nice :)

9. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

glad to see someone responds to our questions/comments. why even have this thread.

Mob Beast likes this.
  10. Kimberly Gunn

Kimberly Gunn New Member

Can we please get a Boss minimum dmg attack slider on the Moblie version like on the PC version? It's hellish on mobile!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2020
  11. Kimberly Gunn

Kimberly Gunn New Member

Amen to that! It has happened to me numerous times and makes me want to scream!

12. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

That is a good suggestion. I feel like it has come up before as well. I am not sure we would implement a slider however we can certainly fix the +/- increments so that it matches the slider positions you see on Desktop.

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

is there such a desktop (app.facebook) layout in the android version phone or mobile?

14. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

You can play on kanoplay.com via a browser if you would like the desktop experience.

15. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

forget the kanoplay.com, if that is true we can access to kanoplay via a browser on Android phone, then what about the facebook via a browser linked to app.facebook mob war lcn? has anyone have this experience?

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

you cannot access apps.facebook.com/la_cosa_nostra from your mobile device. It will push you to the app store.

However, you can play kanoplay.com, login with your FB credentials and access your Server 1 game all from mobile.