[LCN] Issues with Gifting

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Luann Irwin, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

In mobile there is an issue to gift. On a laptop there is an issue to gift. On desktop there is an issue to gift. A quick pop up flashes and disappears fast is what's happening and then nothing else. No pop up of friends list shows. This needs to be addressed asap please. Thanks

This is about gifting FPs!!

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Are you playing on Facebook or Kanoplay? Mobile doesn't have the ability to Gift FP, fyi.

EDIT: Looks to be a facebook issue. We will look into it.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I have filed a bug with Facebook to let them know about this but as of writing this they have yet to respond. Hopefully they acknowledge this issue soon and get a fix out. In the meantime if you would like to gift a friend some FP you will have to do so via kanoplay.com.

Luann Irwin likes this.
  4. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Thanks for submitting the bug. Well my friend plays on Kanoplay. My other friend and I play on Facebook, but I will ask my friend that plays on Kanoplay if he was playing on Facebook at the time when he tried to gift me. My other friend played on her laptop. Good to know that mobile doesn't have the ability to gift fps. I didn't know until you posted that. Thanks.

5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good news! It looks like Facebook has fixed the issue with Gifting FP purchases.

We appreciate your patience for anyone who was affected.