[LCN] Quests

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Angélique de Rycke, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Angélique de Rycke

Angélique de Rycke New Member

we are still doing jobs and it seems all that is gone...our medium quests for doing 4000 jobs has gone ...we have now the hard one for doing bosses !!!?????? how can this happen

Attached Files:

2. I have a similar issue; our fight mobsters medium quest is still going, but it is listed as locked on the quest tab of the syndicate page. On top of that, the hard quest Fight Bosses 400,000 times does not increase in gauge.

Is there anything that can be done for this?

Attached Files:

3. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Our fights are not being counted. We are winning fights, but it still shows 0. What's up with that? I submitted a ticket earlier today with a screenshot.

4. Loo

Loo New Member

Our challenge quest disappeared and now we have job quests, which is not registering!

5. Hobo

Hobo Member

Dont know. Never seen that before. Looks pretty good for our syndicate so far. No bugs yet but who knows what happens at the end. Hope it works out for you all and you get completion credit.

6. jaspercarrot

jaspercarrot New Member

only rewarded for 1 Hard quest ! not the fighting.. Quest. ???

7. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry for the issues with the Quests, all! I've passed this along to the developers and we'll look into what caused this to happen.

jaspercarrot likes this.
  8. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

Still waiting for a reply from Sunday, Nov. 10 regarding our fights not being counted. I submitted a ticket and although my ticket was acknowledged, the devs have not replied or attempted to rectify the issue. I guess you hey are busy trying to figure out what else they can charge us for.

9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

As Mitch said yesterday he will have the devs look into it, right above your last post, kano was closed Monday, so I guess they will make an announcement or answer your ticket and the many they have gotten from their 3 days off from 4 games on multiple platforms . :)

10. jaspercarrot

jaspercarrot New Member

thankyou guys, for quick response to Quests... recieved today Thurs 11/14.2019..... much appreciated. :))

11. Mary Lou

Mary Lou Member

1 week ago today I submitted a ticket about our fights not being counted. So far I received 2 responses, 1 saying Henry got my ticket and 2 Henry asking me for more info. I sent a screenshot, answered what platform I am on. What’s the deal here? Is Henry waiting for me to forget about it or do we now have to pay for bugs being corrected?