[KanoPlay] Increase The Numbers of Spots in Familia Slots/This Includes Facebook

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Sep 5, 2019.

?

Do You All Think That we need an Increase on Familia in Mob Wars?

1. Yes, Add in 4 more Spots to fill the rest

40 vote(s)
    95.2%
  2. No, Explain your Reasons

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I have Questions Listed Down Below So Hopefully we can get this in to affected quickly :)

Kitty and AvengingAngel like this.
  2. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Why is this vote not posted in the in-game news?

Luann Irwin and Machinist like this.
  3. Justin the killer

cause I don't have control on the In-Game News only Kano Developer's have access to that for which would be cool if we could post stuff like this in-game! but then again some player's would get out of hand an start posting random stuff that is not accepted in the in game news! be nice IF they can select a few who can!

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not interested , couldn't care less if I tried.

5. Miss Kitty Snaps

well opps I thought it was their vote - but I think it's a great idea

MasterWolf and Justin the killer like this.
  6. Miss Kitty Snaps

Sorry Kristen but familia cash does help new players and lower level members in your group get cash to buy property :)

7. Miss Kitty Snaps

Plus there are 24 mobbies in a family and e only have 20 familia spots - doesn't seem right

MasterWolf, Machinist, Kitty and 2 others like this.
  8. elrusso08

elrusso08 Member

Kano need to PAIR much things not only those LCN features.

9. Kirsten

You don't have to be sorry, lol just my opinion/feeling :)

Miss Kitty Snaps and Kitty like this.
  10. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

It helps players at all levels.

11. Kirsten

Stop trying to convince me lol it is not up to me anyway lol

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  12. Justin the killer

@mi7ch you think this can go thru?? have alot of votes on this an could be enough Feedback right? which this is going base on voting!

13. Justin the killer

Kano Devs when are you gonna read this my god this should not take 20 years to look at?? chop chop

MasterWolf and Patricia Tuohy like this.
  14. think this would be great idea as with 25 members in a syndicate family but we only have 20 familia spots to fill it's so not fair it needs tweaking,Devs please add at least 5 more familia spots or even more as i often get request from my fellow mobsters for familia spots but have to turn them down as mine are all filled with syndicate members, and yes i'm aware we have 1000 familia in game but we only can fill 20 spots! doesn't seem right lol

15. Justin the killer

I created this Thread on September 5, 2019 an it is now September 15, 2019 an no response see how kano treats people?? they have No Respect to people ideas such as mine nor do they show remorse about it or anything. Kano does not show any support toward Loyal Player's but they will answer for the player's who cheats in there games how funny is that? cause it is not funny at all.

Patricia Tuohy and MasterWolf like this.
  16. MasterWolf

MasterWolf New Member

I also think 24 spots in familia is a great idea. helps to get lower level players money and gifts they need to grow

17. i would also like to see them lift that stupid job help limit, seriously help 35 folk outta 1000 or more mob depending on how many you have,so many lower players post for help and i can't help them,i don't care if i don't get reward for doing it after the first 35,maybe they could make it like the challenge help the reward goes down,i just try help as many of my mob as i can and enjoy helping others ;)

18. Miss Kitty Snaps

mi7ch

can you come in and comment on this thread please - it really is a good is a good idea :)

19. I think it is a great idea. It benefits everyone.

20. if you have a 1000 mobbies then you should be able to help as many as possible.