[LCN] Unable to View Connection Members

Discussion in 'Mobile Version' started by Luann Irwin, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

On privacy setting of our Syndicate, those who use a tablet or mobile are unable to view members of our alliances. Is there a way for them to see each member on privacy setting? On pc, I can view all of our connection members with no issue. I have 1 member who can't view alliance members via his tablet. I am thinking that it might be different on Facebook server vs Kano server 1 when it comes to this issue. This issue had happen to more than 2 players. Can anyone help please?

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It's never worked on mobile app. Have to use desktop version of game

Luann Irwin likes this.
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I think I understand what is going on here but I just want to clarify.
    1. "My Syndicate" is in an Alliance with "Private Syndicate" who has their member privacy enabled.
    2. On Desktop, members of "My Syndicate" can view the members of "Private Syndicate" but on Mobile they cannot.
    This is likely a long standing bug with Syndicates on mobile. Until recently Syndicates set to private would block their member list from players within their own syndicate :eek:

Please confirm that the above is the issue and we'll log this to get fixed up. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Luann Irwin likes this.
  4. Luann Irwin

Luann Irwin New Member

Yes that is correct. Sorry for the late reply back. I work. lol .. Thanks Smack.

Smack likes this.
  5. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hah. Work always gets in the way. Thanks for clarifying, I will pass this along to the Devs