The Official Faction Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Dec 16, 2013.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

He's right. It's awful. In ZS. since y'all dropped in all the changes for fights you've KILLED FW. I mean. 1 slayer can kill a B faction if in a A in seconds. The poor B factions can't stay alive long enough to do a thing. The a's sit on the B's waiting for them to respawn.

But I kind of like the shorter war. The 67 for 4 un is working ok for me. 67 is useable 50 was always hard for me to work with. But that is neither here nor there for me.

the 11 minute respawn I am undecided. It allows us to more easily target what we want to target but makes it a little too easy I'm thinking.

I think I would suggest as to length (not sure which update this thread is but I'm going with all updates lol) stagger.

By that I mean. If it starts at 12pmcst have it end at the 6pm cst. (sorry I don't recall the GMT times but if it's an early start have it go to the late ending) in this way the folks that miss the "start" have a shot at being there for the "end" It might that way give more folks a chance at participating in a way they haven't before. As it is, the early start for me I'm at work so I miss both the beginning and the end. And that is true for many with the late start. By staggering your time zones maybe would work to include folks better?

Or make it so each war starts 3 hours or 1 hour hours. That way every time zone would get a chance at being the tone setter and the closer. Might broaden the appeal in other timezones....bonus.

But whatever happens, please look at adjusting the damage. The poor B's! (not sure past that how bad it is)

Tony Two Thumbs likes this.
  2. Tony Two Thumbs

Tony Two Thumbs New Member

May I suggest a 1-2 minute protection buff after reviving so that smaller squads can participate. Waiting 11 minutes to be killed in 8 sec is hardly enjoyable.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Them poor B's and C's... I take 'em out in 65 tokens or less and there's nothing they can do about it, I don't like it.

Tony Two Thumbs likes this.
  4. Tony Two Thumbs

Tony Two Thumbs New Member

I'm in a B and it still takes me 200-300 tokens to take out a D or E... if a A doesn't kill me in the 1-2 min. Of tapping.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Different games and platforms Tony

6. braatt10

braatt10 Member

Yes, I have game on Laptop, Tablet and Phone, I play FB server 1 on all of them and they work fine just have to find yours, good luck.

7. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

go to bottom of mobile site and click on full site, then enter in address

8. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

It is well past calling it out , kano doesnt care, a player much weaker than myself is catching all time fw kills in no time at all. Enjoy it while you can before these players get banned.

9. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

Then he will make a new account , rinse and repeat.

10. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

It's bad T , something fishy going on when a low level weakling can avg 100 kills or more and is near ready to pass folks much stronger and played up to 7 years longer. Wont say which faction or person

11. ajui

ajui Member

well duh, it's faction war. not pvp nor arena. it's a whole faction strength they fight with. not just an individual strength.. so what if that person is low level weakling? as long as their teammate is all bunch of monsters, anyone can do bunch of killing with easy. nothing strange at all.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

100 kills? Don't think I've seen even 50 on other games, maybe LCN is way different, but doubt it.

13. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

I'm talking about zs and its yes it's happening. Devs have seen screen shots in the recent past and agreed per the math it was impossible what a certain person (now a few others) are managing to do.

14. V3xx3d

V3xx3d New Member

I've played the game long enough to know how it works and they are far from monsters.