[LCN] Syndicate Quests Beta 2 Walkthrough and Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 19, 2019.

1. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

How is this different from SW? In SW, all syn members can see how they themselves contributed as well as everyone else in the syn.

2. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

These quests, IMHO, are plainly senseless to me. Not that it matters anymore as I do not spend anymore nor do I play as much as I used to.

Sandy Barrows likes this.
  3. Trouble

Trouble New Member

the Quests to be tuned for full syndicates is just crap .. there are so many smaller synds who suffer from tasks absolutely NOT doable .. if you put out family quests make it at least fair for all .. cant be that difficult to code

Patricia Tuohy likes this.
  4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

We are 24/25 and we are not finding it a piece of cake so the smaller synds have no chance - this is surely reinforcing my constant comments that this badly thought out - the hit list section is a joke and all the stats are too out of reach - its is a drag and not enjoyable - i have been chained and listed and i am at the point of asking why i bother to play this game at all - so `Kano stick this idea where the sun don’t shine -

5. ok and thanks for the reply

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

why do you keep adding Jobs as a Quest?? cause you know that we have to be in our Highest Location? Job Quest is garbage an needs to be replaced with something else!

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Mitch said in original post>
    Job Quests allows your highest four Locations to contribute, instead of just the highest.

9. i get your frustration we are 24 members at the moment and we're finding it difficult too we're still stuck on quests 3 and 4 looking at things at the moment not sure we'll get to finish this time round either

10. Justin the killer

well only downfall is the Energy Level is still High either way you look at it depending on which one you do an Only 1 energy is be contributed toward the job you are doing an now the full amount on what you put into it! Kano are just money hungry over Energy being spent in the game!

Navy Chief! likes this.
  11. you can do jobs 4 cities back from where you are in the highest that's what i'm doing,my higest district is prague at moment but i'm doing jobs in havana if that helps also set your daily rewards to energy only during this task, i don't have lot of energy as was building for syndicate wars so i don't have ton of energy and rely on level ups and boosts also daily rewards, hope that help you somehwhat

12. Darkstar

Darkstar New Member

my lowest energy in LA is 147 moon base is 133 not much diff.Each syn member has to do 400 jobs.I will be lucky to get half of that.We were no where near completing this task last round and will not be close this round.Sorry Kano not spending fps on these quests

Hobo and Patricia Tuohy like this.
  13. just an after thought does kano have a beta group with players all different levels and stats etc to maybe put these beta quests into practise first and get feed back from them before putting it out in the game to us all players ? might be something for kano to think about

14. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Mitch said in original post>
    Job Quests allows your highest four Locations to contribute, instead of just the highest.

the difference in those 4 jobs energy is small, what a joke and useless, kano is about saving face and hidden greedy

Justin the killer likes this.
  15. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

And fyi, I am against Tracker, i do not want it like sw members stat, it is useless.... why? kano plan revamp like fps on you lololololololol ,..... IT IS NO from me

do you remember Kano revamp the stacking reward..... nice try its end of your game.... game over

Navy Chief! likes this.
  16. Hobo

Hobo Member

I like the idea behind these quests but they are not that enjoyable. The reality is you need tons of fps to finish them. If you dont spend or have fl targets you be lucky to get pass both quest on medium level before the event ends.

17. energy is yes smaller thus allowing you to do more job per your energy what's wrong with that ? it's a beta quest they learn from folk giving input not from abusive comments,

18. Justin the killer

now dont get me wrong tho I do like the Quest Rewards but this is becoming to much of a Money Making Game an sad part of it is they are a small company an getting greedy about there customers an not really listening to the honest players on what they have to say! I'm gonna have to give Kano another 2 years then they will probably shut there doors an Run with everyone Money an bad news is NO REFUNDS are allowed RIP for the spenders!

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Guess they could put it back to highest location jobs then, that be better? It's a iteration on what people do/will say on new set of "quest's", isn't this only the 2nd round for LCN??? I bet most didn't succeed @ anything on 1st try either, but at least they made some changes.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  20. well we finally got quests 5 and 6 open earlier today improvement on last beta quests,but giving time left just over 20hr hrs and it's almost midnight my time here and we are nowhere near half done and doing fights/bosses gets me killed often as fightlist is small and few it throws up are stronger than me lol being sunday most of our members weren't online much throughout the day only handful of us were but some probably will be when i'm off to bed hopefully my fingers are crossed lol, we probably won't complete this time round either but will interesting to see how we do at the finish, maybe rethink the given time and give us longer time duration to complete the quests