Can't use PayPal to buy the Limited Time Offer

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Zelda, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Zelda

Zelda New Member

At the section "The UN" i can choose "More Payment Options!" to buy UNs via PayPal but i can't use PayPal to buy the Limited Time Offers.
    Only credit card is available for the Limited Time Offers. You really should fix that.
    I guess im not the only one who cant buy the limited time offers using PayPal and you loose money everytime...

Bob Morin likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

You need to use FP's aka UNs to buy limited items and Favor Points /Un's can be bought with Pay Pal.

3. Zelda

Zelda New Member

There was a limited time offer bundle with items+UNs (already running out today) for $9.99 and you only could can buy this via credit card...

4. Kirsten

OK I don't see it guess the sale is over, but I know the kind of sale you are talking about. Pay pal is using a credit card, but I am sure you know that, so I imagine ya just had to put that info in to use the card, without going thru pay pal.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

When it comes to the types of payments PayPal or whomever takes we are limited to what they support as we do not actually process the transactions ourselves. But, if you are having issues with your payments, the best bet is to submit a Support ticket and we can see if there is anything on your account end we can check out.

6. Zelda

Zelda New Member

Today the limited time offer shows up again for some hours but i still cant use PayPal to buy the offer :(
    See attached screenshots.

Attached Files:

7. Kirsten

is that on the FB platform ?? are you a new player?? third question , why don't ya just fill in the first screen shot with info needed??

8. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

That is the universe telling you to keep your money in your pocketbook. When the universe speaks to you it is best to listen.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Zelda

Zelda New Member

no

no

fill out with what?

10. Zelda

Zelda New Member

it really looks like that but i want to support the devs...

11. Kirsten

Believe me we have all support kano for many years, they really won't miss your money lol they take it laugh at us and do things to the games we don't even want yet add more and more things to try to entice us to spend, I only spend in one game now.

Ok I am on FB so don't see those sales, which is fine. Fill out the infor in the first screen shot asking for your CC info.

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I get bundle sales all the time but Kano is not worth spending on there game apps due to scripts are still being used on bounty boards, alt accounts are being made an people having access to other accounts so im not spending till they prohibit some rules on this! so in the meantime Im done spending still they get rid of these players :)

13. Zelda

Zelda New Member

check my topic title, i want to pay with PayPal and not give away my CC details...

14. Kirsten

Yes I know but that is your other option, Kano said they don't have control over this. I buy stuff online all the time sometimes thru pay pal and sometimes not, If I want to buy something online from a store or donate money ,I just use my Credit card.

15. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

If we had PayPal as an option, It would mean that we would not be required to give our credit card information to an unknown company.

16. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

If we had PayPal as an option, It would mean that we would not be required to give our credit card information to an unknown company. Right now the ONLY option we have is to use our credit cards.

17. Kirsten

Pay pal is not an unknown company , I have used it for years to shop online, whether it is for virtual things or real things and I use my credit card, it is simple, fast, safe and no issue.

18. Kirsten

Screenshot 2019-12-30 12.06.02.png

JADES likes this.