[LCN] Syndicate Quests Beta 2 Walkthrough and Changelog

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Jun 19, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Tomorrow we’re trying out the second run of Syndicate Quests for Mob Wars: LCN! This event will ask you to band together with your fellow Mobsters to complete different tasks varying in difficulty.

This run of Syndicate Quests will go from Thursday, June 20 at 9am Pacific to Monday, June 24th at noon Pacific.

For every completed quest, each member of your Syndicate will be rewarded with a special Quest Loot Chest when the event is over with prizes inside ranging from items, to Boosts, to FP, depending on the difficulty level of the Quest!

As a refresher, here’s the basics of Syndicate Quests:

Every Syndicate will be given six random Quests at the beginning of the event, with two in each difficulty category (Easy, Medium and Hard). These Quests must be completed before the end of the event. Once the event ends, you can then collect any chests you have earned.

Only the Easy Quests will be unlocked at the start, and every member of your Syndicate will automatically be contributing to them. The Quests are randomly chosen when the event starts. The bar in the Location header will switch to track whichever Quest you’ve contributed to most recently.

Once you’ve finished an Easy Quest, a Medium Quest will unlock and so on. Once you have completed all six Quests, that is it! No more Quests will open after the two Hard ones are finished.

You can find the Quests on the new “Quests” tab on your Syndicate page, and your current Quest and progress is tracked in a bar on the Location banner.

Based on the feedback we received last time, we have also made some updates to the Quests! Here’s an overview of what is different this time around:
    • Added Gifting Quest to the Easy Quest pool.
    • Added Hitlist Quest to the Easy Quest pool.
    • Job Quests allows your highest four Locations to contribute, instead of just the highest.
    • Diversified Quest pool so Syndicates have a lower chance of repeating Quest types across difficulties.
    • Personal contributions are now displayed on each Quest, so players will know how many actions they have added to the total.
    • Collecting Quest Cases post-event will now bring you to the Loot Chest page to open them.
    [​IMG]
    Image of the contribution tracker in the Quest tab on the Syndicate page.

2. Thanks for the updates looking forward to see how we do as a syndicate this time round :)

Smack likes this.
  3. FancyPants

FancyPants Active Member

I hope the loot in the chests have improved. There were way too many items with values less than 150 A or D. Thanks.

TomcaT and The Navigator like this.
  4. Hobo

Hobo Member

I hope loot has too. Burning 10,000 energy to win back 500 energy left me scratching my head. :rolleyes::p

TomcaT and Silvia Freis like this.
  5. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

And hopefully removed the energy, that was so disappointing doing all that for energy.

TomcaT and The Navigator like this.
  6. Kyubi

Kyubi New Member

oki, first of all its fine you listening players...thanks
    ---||| section 1 ||| ---
    about extending thas, fine, you can add punching too, all fine cause make game more gighting :p
    about extending number of city to do jobbing, has some sense in decrease of energy spent (depends on level of each players,) BUT i still SEE chance ONLY in decreasing numbers of jobs, its boring activity too....
    about contributing tracker promised, fine too, but syn leaders probably should welcome activity tracker through all members to se who is lazy :) even this total tracker could be visible for all syn members, not only officers...
    and finally, REWARDS....makes players happy, so dont hesitate and find some new items with stats between superior raid rewards and common raid rewards....
    --- ||| section 2 ||| ---
    ...about mechanic of event, i know, you want to be original, but little disagree with current system....i like more other games system....why different syn = diferent order of task? luck lottery? no thanks, set order for all syn same. and current unlocking of two subtask? why ? give us 5 task event, with only one task active.... make numbers of repeats/gifts/wins... such way that can be 1 task done with average 15membered syn in one day, and leave 2 days as reserve...if you want unbalanced event forcing players madly hourly clickin and press to buy refills, i understand this, its your game. curious if someone was patient to read it here :p
    happy gaming

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    The Navigator likes this.
  7. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

I still don't like it. It drains me from doing bosses attacking other people doesn't reward high enough to make it worth my time but I will be a good sport and contribute so my guild benifits

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

this should of never been implented into no syn quest that is so stupid!
    why in the heck would we do this?? cause you know after 500 it is gonna be nearly 2,000 possible that we have to do on what part?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It can only roll as an Easy Quest, so there's just the 500 Gift sends version.

10. Justin the killer

Just wanna clarify that there is a massive lag going on in mob wars on Kanoplay server 2 this needs to be looked into since ya clearly brought out this syn quest

update:
    502 Bad Gateway

11. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Yes I’m getting the same - constant refresh

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We are scaling up additional servers, hold tight!

Justin the killer likes this.
  13. Justin the killer

well they did give everyone aheads up next time pay attention in the forums about Syndicate Quest..so that is your own fault lol

14. Sandy Barrows

Why not show us all the quests - I am under massive attack’s so I’m guessing one of the quests involves fighting. ? So far i am hating the quests - a total crock of !

V Hunter and Monkey Poo like this.
  15. Tenacity

Tenacity New Member

many of us have come from Mafia Wars when Zynga shut us down. Many know me - I was a strategist with these fa/syn quests. But Urban assault was the ultimate and we got to the end to kill the boss. I have no problem with tasks set but there could be more where you also have to do more jobs which involve going back to get consumables from previous jobs to do this task. I am sure all my friends from Mafia Know where I am coming from. thank you :D

16. Sandy Barrows

I think the new guy devised these quests - its not enhancing my game play in any way - you really haven listened to any of the comments to make this an enjoyable experience -

17. hi mitch just wondering why we got a tracker that only tracks our own personal stats and not entire syndicate, i know you posted ss but had hoped by the time this beta came out it would've also given us a tracker that showed us how everyone in syndicate was doing on each task,if i remember right from last one pretty much everyone wanted that just to see who was slacking in the syndicate lol maybe next time include that,also seems bit unfair for some of the quest for syndicates that have like 7 members against 25members to have like same helps eg 600 helps it's going slow even for us as not all on same timeline here, i know challanges have no limit but jobs does and the feed even for us at the mo is slow going on that quest help reqs just trickling thru lol,

Archmetal, Hobo, FancyPants and 2 others like this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback; we did see that people wanted the ability to check everyone else's contribution, however we did have the reservation that this might not be used with the Syndicate member's best interests in mind by others. We do have it on our roadmap to potentially add this for Officers/Leaders in future iterations, though. And the Quests are still tuned for a full Syndicate of 25 over four days, the duration of the Event, as a reminder.

Patricia Tuohy likes this.
  19. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

kano, we are not stupid breed.... why are those formula based on large syn such as big boys syn??? we are a smaller version, should have formula proportionally---- the 400,000 boss fight and 10,000 jobs hards are too much... btw , you are based on full 25 members, we have difficult time fill full cuz no one is moving and players are drop out of this game at an alarming rate how about revise formula based on number of members as well

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Archmetal, V Hunter and Silvia Freis like this.
  20. PopaT

PopaT New Member

When you do fight win Quest why don't the wins from incoming attacks not count? A fight win is a fight win no matter which direction it comes from! Just saying :p

TomcaT, Patricia Tuohy and Trouble like this.