[ZS] INACTIVE INVENTORY

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by UNL Sassy Me, May 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I would like to know from a Kano Techie, or ANYONE that knows the answer exactly what this means in Zombie Slayer? I play all four games and in the other games which of course are all the same format, Inactive means they are no longer going to be used in the game, so we sell off the ones we are paying maintenance on, and personally I just leave the rest, I don't really care. BUT, this game is very different and I am still trying to figure out exactly what is going on here. Since these things are upgradeable but still INActive you either have to check every time, or once they become inactive should I just get rid of them all? This is the most confusing thing about this game. EX: Mr Coffee is inactive but still under Destructible items to be upgraded. WHY? There seems to be no logic to this. Have they been removed from Outbreaks? This seems to be more of a money (real dollars) game because of Upgrading Properties, which unlike the other games you pay Kano play money to buy the property, here you upgrade either by waiting months or some a year, or pay the piper *Kano* 20 UNs. But the real questions if of course the title of the thread, INACTIvE inventory.

Last edited: May 7, 2019
  2. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Where is the moderator of this group, no one seems to know the answer

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I've been playing 8 years now and never had all my properties upgraded
    lol you gotta pay to get em upgraded... as for items, just upgrade ones you're using. If possible upgrade an item that you have more than one of... that way you'll be upgrading more items at once.

Also if you've got items you paid UN for that aren't being used you can sell back for a few UN (I think...not sure if the pawn shop is still a thing or not.

Justin the killer likes this.
  4. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

I haven't seen a pawn shop, but have you ever checked your INACTIVE inventory? Kano doesn't seem to want to answer me. They are worried about the Lounge smh

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

upload_2019-5-16_15-54-41.png
    There is too much to check lol
    Just upgrade what you're using, remove/sell/ignore the rest. You can check what you're using on your profile page's fight strength tab.

UNL Sassy Me and Kirsten like this.
  6. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

Thank you for the answer this is a much different game than the others but I do sell all the unactive I am playing maintenance money for regardless :) I am not even big enough to be paying more than what I have ha!