[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Annita Flannery

Annita Flannery New Member

Let them cry about it. Its rather funny im lmao

2. Numptywaller

Numptywaller Member

It was no secret and not hidden. You just had to be there. When I discovered it I asked in the only real public forum for experienced players... the lounge ... to see if anyone else knew about it. There was a long discussion there about it as people looked, some players tried it and eventually we worked out that it only applied to people for whom the cologne was useless. It seemed to be a trade of a uselss token for a useless weapon to useful gf points. You are also missing the pooint that by spending 10 tokens you could have an hour of double tokens - in fact you still can.

iggy and williamw125 like this.
  3. Annita Flannery

You probably not playing??? Your earlier thread said you advised your group not to play guess you couldnt help yourself by playing lol i bet you buy more fps you wont be able to help yourself lol

4. Annita Flannery

I have fps if needed for sw im sure heaps of others do as well lol

5. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Contact the method you paid for them and have them charged back

SoT and ReeferC like this.
  6. Annita Flannery

You wont quit numpty you got nothing better to do.

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  7. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Jades needs flattery.... grow up.

SoT likes this.
  8. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

about the missing legally purchased godfather points, I submitted a ticket KANO, please look at it asap, since I still want to do raids for today and tomorrow.

9. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

You spent "your" FPs (the ones you bought for cash) on those Master Crates. Kano took back "their" FPs (the ones you got from Cologne.)

10. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

So what are they complaining about, at least I spent real cash on the raids, so my real cash has paid for what I got, while some got a lot of stuff for free. Really should not be a reason to complain.

Ghostie likes this.
  11. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

I'd hope those that had the FPs available to repay their debt in full will face no sanctions. You spend your cash however you like and that's all good. In your case, enjoy the items from your crates.

12. williamw125

williamw125 Member

what is your point? if you go buy any advertised product on sale and then later the store realizes the price is wrong they do not come after the customer and ask for more money nor do they take the product back, no difference here

13. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

It was a "Programming Error" - not a glitch. Someone at Kano accidentally made the cologne a Limited Item.

A glitch is like last year when phone users could keep tapping attack on someone during a blitz even after they died - then they were already attacking when the person went up again.

Apparently, this has been like this for a while now - since ST. Patrick's day - so did kano go after those that took advantage of their error the past 2 raids as well? (I doubt it).

14. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

If it was a programing error take your cut out of the programmers pay not your customers fps. Seems like a deliberate error if you ask me. Maybe you,KANO, should look into ownership of those sites"too old to be active" that give scripts and hacks for this game? Bet you anything the owner/s will have very familiar names.

Marshal O.P. Rockwell and SoT like this.
  15. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Nice one @mi7ch

Why did kano take away selling back other limited items and where was the announcement for that?!?!?

16. williamw125

williamw125 Member

kano wants us to believe it was a glitch, it was not a "glitch" we have been able to sell back items for years, so how can anyone say it was a glitch, maybe a mistake on there part, which is there problem not ours, but as per usual with kano, the customer pays the price it is only ok if kano makes money ffs

17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

No one talked about it because we thought it was a normal trade something in you do not need for fabor points.. I could not trade it on server 2 because I was using the cologne there. It was a normal trade on server 1. I had no idea it was a mistake and now do not know how Kano can make a mistake like this and take evertything back. I hope Kano goes under and the games end!

williamw125 likes this.
  18. Krick

Krick New Member

until Kano removes the items purchased with the FPs from ALL MEMBERS, it is highly unbalanced. It is not fair that they spent their FPs and aren't having the loot taken away. What kind of crap is that????

Crazy Inuit, Gazzaaaa and Killa Queen like this.
  19. Ghostie

Ghostie Member

I don't think Kano know what unbalanced is. Their skillpoints/pvp cock-up sometime ago proved that.

20. Bob Morin

Bob Morin Member

Hear, Hear!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.