[LCN] Mother's Day Raid Shop Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I would if kano was equpped to do that :D

Gazzaaaa likes this.
  2. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

@Reesy901 : One win is that Kano didnt give you the cologne back instead of the Raid Tokens.

3. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Unfair remark Reesy. I recall during the years at least once where they made a game change during play :) Sadly forgot what it was. The kano slow pokes rule :D

4. zacko343

zacko343 New Member

5. SoT

SoT Member

Now there are raids that can't be finished coz no FP to buy refills... Great!

iggy and Gazzaaaa like this.
  6. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Someone was so kind to remind me of the ONE change they did back in the days which was: "The live patch was when they tweaked the balance beween item value - skill point allocation too far and had to soften it back a notch"
    But generally Kano stinks at fixing stuff (as we are now experiencing again)

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  7. Lincoln Smallwood

Lincoln Smallwood New Member

if spent the fp.... u gotta away with it.... yup BALANCE.... great jod kano

8. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

KANO YOU ARE IDIOTS. I AM DONE PLAYING ALL KANO GAMES UNTIL YOU FIX THIS!
    YOU ARE WORRIED ABOUT MONEY YOU ARE LOSING, NOT IMBALANCE IN GAME.
    I HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS A MISTAKE. IT WAS A TRADE FOR AN ITEM I CANNOT USE FOR FAVOR POINTS. WE HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE. I AM DONE WITH KANO GAMES UNTIL THIS IS FIXED.
    I WAS ON PLAYERS COUNCIL WHICH IS INACTIVE BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS MONEY, NOT WHAT PLAYERS THINK!

Marshal O.P. Rockwell likes this.
  9. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

If your business were a retail outlet and you made a mistake on pricing, would you offend your customers by asking them to return the merchandise? No, you would not! In fact, most retail establishments would honor any mistakes in pricing up to the point of discovery, but would not make an attempt to penalize customers who took advantage of the error on your part.

10. Gamzojr

Gamzojr New Member

Aww...now they're deleting my posts :(

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

I appreciate all the comments in the thread; obviously this is a big mistake on our part but was very much unintended. We're cross-checking our databases to make sure we are removing the right amount of FP from the affected players. Once that is done, we'll be working to restore the Raid Tokens spent on the Cologne item for those players. We appreciate your patience while we sort this out.

12. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

I am checking, I got a message that I do not have permission to comment on something, Has Kano kicked me off this page?

13. Gamzojr

Gamzojr New Member

Great analogy but Kano is not a retail outlet.

14. Gamzojr

Gamzojr New Member

They deleted your post calling me an idiot and a few of my posts

15. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

Mitch, Kano needs to put all favor points they took back. your mistake. GIVE THE FAVOR POINTS BACK. I WILL CHECK AND PLAY WHEN MY FAVOR POINTS ARE BACK. I HOPE OTHERS DO THE SAME.
    PROTEST!!!!!

iggy, Marshal O.P. Rockwell and SoT like this.
  16. Gazzaaaa

Gazzaaaa Active Member

What will you do about the XP/levels that were obtained by those using cologne-derived FPs ...?

17. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

They left your comment that this tread is turning you on LMAO!

18. Marshal O.P. Rockwell

Marshal O.P. Rockwell Active Member

They are selling us virtual products; so I would submit that they are a retail outlet.

bowberson and SoT like this.
  19. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

HA HA HA Enjoying the show of us all screaming ?

20. iggy

iggy New Member

I think you should give back our fp's back. Obviously we would not have done so much damage on raids if you had not offered this feature even if it was by error on your part. We were mislead into doing more than our normal to benefit

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.