[LCN] Daily Reward

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by RafeDavid, Apr 18, 2019.

1. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I thought we were allowed to accept our daily rewards even if we had reached our energy level?

Daily Reward Warning! Your energy level is too high!

Yet further proof that the removal of stacking was a cash grab and had nothing to do with game play. Now I cant even accept my daily reward because Kano is afraid I will have too much energy at one time and won't spend the precious FPs on refills.

Kay-Arne Hansen likes this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I keep missing one every few days and it is annoying, cause I won't collect if I am close to leveling.,but have to get offline., and I play on and off all day. This has to be one of the worst things kano did, and people were complaining that if they did not log in in time they would lose the streak, pffft so better to lose your boost, instead of a streak.

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

If you're not 60%/100%+ over your max Stamina/Energy respectively (the highest value of the Daily Reward), you can collect it.

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Why does it matter if I use my daily reward or not? Why can't I just collect and move on to real life and then when I actually have time to sit down and enjoy the game I have all that energy to use? Why does it matter if I use X amount every day vs X x7 days later? Basically it comes down to why is there a cap? If anything it only hurts me as I won't get 500 more when I level and I'm pretty sure you aren't protecting me from myself based upon how much I spent in the past on FPs and Kano never stopped and asked "are you sure you really need to buy more FPs right now?".

The real question is are we limited to how much energy and stamina we can stockpile to encourage the using of FPs to buy more refills?

If I'm over that 60%/100% mark and I get 500 energy in a loot case do I not get that energy?

Gazzaaaa and Kirsten like this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can get Energy from the Loot Case even if you're over your max.

6. Mitch what was the official reason for getting rid of stacking again? I forget, kindly remind me.