[PC] Please Remove Bounty Limit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Old Salt, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Why has there been a ceiling placed on the number of bounties you can collect? Looks like 3 per half hour. Can you please remove it? If you suspect people are using scripts to catch bounties punishing everyone is not the answer. One of the joys of the game is in trying to catch people who are listed. Don't take that away from the players.

2. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Its kinda stupid, i agree.....If given only 3 bounty kills every 30 min you COULD end up with three random low lvl kills tossed by Davy Jones with no coins to speak of. Right after a big bounty comes along and you are blocked from it?

Every bounty goes fast so there is no time for cherry picking....."Ah this bounty is good, ill take that". Bs

Micaylah and Tony Cecil like this.
  3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Where is this 3 bounty per 30 mins info coming from, seen many say it, and untrue.

Kirsten and Steven Jordan like this.
  4. Schreck

Schreck New Member

Seems to be true. I caught 3 within a 16 minute window and was locked out on pirates server2.

5. Old Salt

KANO, more people are complaining in PC chat about this happening and are threatening to quit if it keeps up. Can you respond in here and confirm if this is a real change or not?

Tony Cecil likes this.
  6. david krauss

david krauss New Member

I am not a huge bounty hunter but i very much disagree with 3 per half hour. if i am on and see someone bountied i want to be able to try for it and not be locked out because i caught 3 already. Please do away with this .

Tony Cecil and Kirsten like this.
  7. jack jones

jack jones New Member

whats next a bounty pass $50 for 50 bounties .

Tony Cecil, Pinhead and Schreck like this.
  8. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

It's been happening on zombies and pirates since yesterday. If you get 3 kills and then try for another it will tell you that the selected opponent is already in a fight and will block you from attacking it. IDK how long the penalty lasts. They don't seem to realize that TONS of people get listed inside and outside of a blitz..What's going to happen when everyone reaches 3? are 80 bounty's going to sit on the board until the timeout period is up? Or will a level 400 that doesn't even know what hunting is yet have to attack you 800 times to kill you? They have seriously messed things up for EVERYONE. not just the people who are cheating and ruined it for EVERYONE in the 1st place.

Pinhead likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

This has to be a glitch, it just has to be .

Old Salt likes this.
  10. Old Salt

Well we aren't going to know until KANO responds. Please do KANO.

11. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Wouldnt surprise me, there is always a way to make a profit

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, this was definitely a bug and a very unintended one at that. We are in the process of pushing out a fix, and appreciate your patience while we investigated. Apologies for the inconvenience and we will have everything back to normal soon!

Old Salt, Tony Cecil and Pinhead like this.
  13. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Odd that a bug occurs after 3 for all of us, but I hope it gets fixed soon. Can't hunt at all! I'd be really upset if folks were listing big items in Viking Clan and I had 0 shot at it.

14. jack jones

jack jones New Member

bug or an unintended happening from tinkering with the code lol

15. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Thank you, Mitch. I think we all do appreciate the efforts into rooting out the cheats. Just hope it doesn't cost everyone who doesn't cheat in doing so.

Old Salt likes this.
  16. Carlos Thord

Carlos Thord New Member

I am in COMPLETE APPROVAL of this new feature that will FINALLY get the bots off the hitlist... next step.. get the bots off the raids

17. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

It's not a new feature. It's a bug

Tony Cecil likes this.
  18. Kirsten

LOL I was gonna let him think what he wanted lol ya ruined it lol

19. LtlBigChief

LtlBigChief New Member

It needs to be implemented in LCN, not here in PC. LCN is where the scripters are ..... well more of them as far as I can tell.

20. Kirsten

What needs to be implemented ?? this was a glitch/bug, BTW there has been an implementation of suspending players using third party crap in all the games as of about three weeks ago.

Old Salt likes this.