[PC] Game not adding new pirate adds

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Panith, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Panith

Panith New Member

Hi,

Can this be fixed pleased? I've had adds by a lot of pirates but my number is stuck at 1295! Cannot sail seas without a mighty crew. I'll be keepin you in mind for fixin this disaster.;)

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I believe if I remember that far back, once you hit certain levels not sure how many, they will be added , I don't remember the specifics been a long 9 years plus playing. I am sure some player knows, Kano is closed on the weekend , but there is nothing to fix as you put it, it will happen as you level.

3. Panith

Panith New Member

You are saying that my new adds are in limbo? That doesn't make any sense considering there are players at much lower levels than I am with more crew. Looks more like a glitch to me.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

has nothing to do with their level, has to do with having to level more to be able to add, but as I said it has been 9 years plus for me since I experienced it , if I ever did, but I have heard the reasons why it happens. But maybe kano on Monday can answer it better, you might be right, ya just gonna have to wait, I tried to help, so good luck.