[PC] March Feature Raid - Raid Shop Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 28, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This St. Patrick's Day Raid comes with a twist!

From now until the end of the event, you will earn Raid Tokens as you battle Medusa.

Every 1,000 actions (both Heals/Attacks count) will earn you a single Raid Token which may be used to purchase items in the Raid Shop! There are new Mythic items to earn which are stronger than the Superiors and can only be bought with Raid Tokens. You can access the Raid Shop by clicking on the "Raid Shop" tab on the Bosses page.

You may also buy a Raid Token Boost to double your actions completed to earn tokens faster. Head over to the Raid Shop now to maximize your earnings!

Some important notes:

• Each time you purchase an item in the Raid Shop it will become more expensive.
    • Raid tokens EXPIRE – so make sure you use them up before April 12 at midnight!
    • The Raid Bosses themselves function like they normally do, so get out there and attack!

[​IMG]

2. UNL Sassy Me

UNL Sassy Me Member

no free keys this raid?

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

was the stingray meant to be a ship? the 107/107 stats are very low even for a low level player. having a hard time thinking who that item is meant for, was it supposed to be a weapon or matey?

4. neill1990

the free keys are only available to facebook for some reason. i got an email for there but no other platform.

UNL Sassy Me likes this.
  5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yeah the Stingray is an older item. Raid Tokens expire when the Shop closes (April 12) so if you have some left over, there is an item to spend them on.

6. I have face book and usually get the email but I didn't get it this time.

7. neill1990

8. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

This may have been addressed before, but.... Why is it that a one token stamina gives you the same amount of coins as a 20 stamina attack? This should be equal to the amount of stamina used per attack.

9. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Furthermore.... even though the tokens are free just for attacking or healing a raid, the cost of the items goes up way too much once purchased. IMHO

neill1990 likes this.
  10. neill1990

i agree the double price per every purchase is a bit much. After buying a few items its almost a must that a person should buy the 2x booster. Maybe consider raising the prices a bit and having them stay stagnit instead of adjustable? or have it only increase once maybe twice to a certain point? lots of options and changes that can occur... overall a decent base and addition to raids. Shop could use more items but its a first run testing the waters so didnt expect anything too big.

Being able to buy the boosters with tokens would be nice to see. maybe have a cost of 75 for 1hr, 140 for 2 hours and 200 for 4 hours. Would need to see an average for global tokens earned by a single account in an hour to get a proper pricing amount, just throwing numbers out that seem good. Could be more or less depending what the averages show a proper amount would be.

11. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ya talking about the raid items?? I was thinking if we could get more than one at a time, like rule , rather than one at a time, it doubles each time ya get one and ya wind up with not enough except those 1 token items which for most of us are useless.

Sandy Barrows and neill1990 like this.
  12. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I was talking about the items you can purchase with the raid tokens that you earn. But I like your suggestion.

Kirsten likes this.