[VC] March Feature Raid - Raid Shop Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Mar 21, 2019.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This St. Patrick's Day Raid comes with a twist!

From now until the end of the event, you will earn Raid Tokens as you battle the Midgard Serpent.

Every 1,000 actions (both Heals/Attacks count) will earn you a single Raid Token which may be used to purchase items in the Raid Shop! There are new Mythic items to earn which are stronger than the Superiors and can only be bought with Raid Tokens. You can access the Raid Shop by clicking on the "Raid Shop" tab on the Bosses page.

You may also buy a Raid Token Boost to double your actions completed to earn tokens faster. Head over to the Raid Shop now to maximize your earnings!

Some important notes:

• Each time you purchase an item in the Raid Shop it will become more expensive.
    • Raid tokens EXPIRE – so make sure you use them up before March 29 at midnight!
    • The Raid Bosses themselves function like they normally do, so get out there and attack!

[​IMG]

Mojca Maca likes this.
  2. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

sorry mitch but game has horrible lag cant get hits in at all almost

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  3. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

Boss is currently being attacked by another Viking, try again! when few people attacking it get stuck totally for mins...

GoddessFreyja likes this.
  4. Saphira

Saphira New Member

I don't think the Raid Token thing is mathing properly... I got 1 token (1000 actions) already, but while the Raid Token counter says 980/1000, the total actions taken inside the Raid are shown as 2003 (1000 banish/1003 heal)... ???
    Viking Clan Screenshot from 2019-03-21 17-00-47.png

5. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Same here a lot of players were complaining about it don't know if it will do any good though the 20 stamina jumping to 1 stamina still hasn't been fixed :mad:

Jimmyjamzit likes this.
  6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

This has never happened to me

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Rarely happens to me,

8. Kirsten

Yes on FB VC it is out of control , tried from my phone ,ipad laptop and same thing, frustrating takes so much longer just to get the min in.

9. Jimmyjamzit

Jimmyjamzit New Member

It ha happened to Me, today, in fact!!! Must be happening to others as well.

Richie rich likes this.
  10. Jimmyjamzit

Jimmyjamzit New Member

Richie rich likes this.
  11. Jimmyjamzit

Jimmyjamzit New Member

The Raid counter is fine. Each time You do a total of 1000 actions, heal + attacks , it resets and starts back fro zero. I think it works.just fine.

12. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Just happened to me as well 3 singles before noticed what a crock when 1 or 20 stamina needs same heal of 20 energy, and yes I've seen this before.

Richie rich likes this.
  13. Kirsten

Like I said for me, rarely anymore, what is happening though is getting the message that someone else is attacking a raid and ya cannot heal or attack at all.

14. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Yeah our whole guild was bitching about it yesterday missed a lot of raid bosses because of it :(:mad:

Kirsten likes this.
  15. Saphira

Saphira New Member

Yes, I get that it starts over, which is why I said I had already received 1 token (for 1000 actions), but it apparently did not start counting with 1 like the banish/heal counters did because when the Raid token counter said 980/1000, the included Screenshot clearly showed total actions of 2003 (1000 banish + 1003 heals). As far as I know 1000 + 1003 = 2003, not 1980... Soooo, the Raid token counter *should* have read 3/1000 at that point, and I *should* have had 2 tokens already.

16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, we pushed a fix for the "this boss is currently under attack" message appearing too frequently. Sorry it took us a bit, but that should hopefully help with the rest of the Raid event.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I'm told this is a desktop problem. I guess I don't see it because 90%+ of my play is using mobile app

18. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It happen's when someone comes in attacking the raid same time, says boss under attack and revert's back to 1 stamina when have it set on 20. It doesn't always do it, just sometimes, had it happen earlier again today.

19. Richie rich

Richie rich Member

Still happening mi7ch

20. dave johnson

dave johnson New Member

I like that better than the counter at 20 heal you end up with a 17 credit instead of 20