The Official Syndicate Wars Feedback Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Just to confirm, the Death column did stay and you will continue to see it in future events.

ChewbaccaSW and Steven Jordan like this.
  2. Tony Fairhurst

Tony Fairhurst New Member

When I try to heal during a syndicate fight I am awarded points but don't appear to be healed

3. susan c

susan c New Member

When are you going to shorten it? You told us you were going to shorten it to 3 days and we have been patiently waiting. 5 days is too damn long and we want it shortened already. So many in our groups are sick of it and don't want to even play them at all any more. Some of us love it and still want it to be a shorter duration. Enough is enough already. Can you make this a priority and get it done already!

4. It's not in fact 5 days, so by that standard Synd Wars is shortened already. Good job Kano, you managed to do something positive without lifting a finger.

In other words, stick with SW as is, fix other parts of the game that are in glaring need of fixing instead.

Dobeman likes this.
  5. susan c

susan c New Member

NO we want it brought to 3 days Friday through Sunday not Friday through Tuesday. That is what Kano said they were going to do and NO they have NOT done it. Nobody said to fix just that at the exclusion of everything else I am sure they can actually work on fixing many things at the same time.

6. I was being facetious.

Friday to Sunday makes for 48 hours instead of todays 96 hours. I count 24 hours a day, as is the norm. So you are in fact saying you want it shortened from 4 days to 2, rather than from 5 days to 3.

The whole idea is absurd from the outset. You can spend every single token in SW by playing 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening, if you so choose. If you ain't got the stomach for even that little, why are you playing this game at all?

Kano, drop this stupid idea and fix war mode instead. Don't spend your energy on fixing things that don't need fixing yet again.

Dobeman and BLU 1SE like this.
  7. If you absolutely have to change something about SW, you can expand the token roof to 400. As it is, half the wars starts in the middle of the night and invites a good deal of waste of tokens.

Dobeman likes this.
  8. harland

harland New Member

TOKENS:189/300 Time Remaining 2:12:54:06
    You need at least 1 stamina for a heal action.
    You need at least 1 stamina for an attack. as you can see i have 189 tokens left.. do's this every war

9. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

Yes. You can not use your tokens if you have no stamina. If you receive this message you need to refill your stamina.

Dobeman likes this.
  10. Donkrako

Donkrako New Member

some of my syndicate members can't go to fight in the syndicate war even though they have signed up. Are there issues?

11. BrianKlinge

BrianKlinge New Member

How can we lose WPs when we win the Battles and earn WPs...where is answer posted??

12. Steven Jordan

When your own syndicatehealth is depleted, you dont get full reward. The lower your health, the more you lose

13. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hmmn, that's something never noticed or heard of, is it true @ Mitch?

14. Oszi

Oszi New Member

From the "Syndicate Wars Help" on the SW page under "Battles": Keep your health up by healing to maximize the War Points received on attacks, if your health drops you may see slightly lower War Point rewards....It is posted right there so yes it is true if ur health gets to low u loose WP :)

Kirsten and JADES like this.
  15. Gypsy

Gypsy New Member

If you are using more than 1 token per attack this would happen. It is possible by adjusting attack bar below attack button.

RaeY likes this.
  16. ReeferC

ReeferC Member

Are we allowed gaming mice? I thought it wasnt an issue but one of my synd members was banned. The scripts/macros are what ruin the game not the hardware.

17. jj wilson

jj wilson New Member

My last syndicate war!!!i i vetoing all kano kano spendng events!!

18. Steven Jordan

No one cares.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  19. Kathleen Davis

Kathleen Davis New Member

Why am I getting all the way to the end of a war in Syn wars and suddenly getting this message? "Your opponent is dead and cannot be attacked." :rolleyes:

20. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

I would assume you got sniped and someone else got the kill