[KanoPlay] Coding Issue on Mob Wars

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i know i should send this in as a bug thru Kano Support but i am gonna put it in here..for some reason i was able to attack a a player this level of a Level 1607 Warlord an i am a 4614 an i know they are outta of my range an what i done was i put them on the hitlist on mob wars on server 2 where they can be outta of my range but for some odd reason i was able to attack back even without them punchin me back?? anyone else been experiencing this issue??? Sounds like Coding gone wrong or something so this needs to be looked at an forward to the developers!

Syed misba likes this.
  2. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

You listed the player and were able to attack him after the list was taken off?

Syed misba likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

when i listed him an after someone claim him i was able too attack em, which that felt weird to me so that is why i brought it up in the forums!

Syed misba likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

@Justin the killer are you in a Syndicate that has War Mode enabled, and if so is this target in a Syndicate that has War Mode enabled? If so that is likely your answer.

For a more detailed dive into this please submit a ticket to support with your id and your opponent's id.

Syed misba and Kirsten like this.
  5. Justin the killer

At War: No which i am in KAC on mob wars on kanoplay server 2 figure i let you know this information!

6. Justin the killer

Edit: since this as happen for some reason everything is back to normal so must of been a glitch in the system or something!