[PC] Lower Health Armadas in War

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by drrobert1, Feb 10, 2019.

1. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

Lower health armadas in war have a difficult time staying alive long enough to play. This will drive away pirates and war participants.
    My suggestion is place a limit on number of times an armada can die within 1 hour. If you set it to 3 they would have up to 15 minutes to attack without threat of being killed. Require them to fight an armada in a lower tier except for the E's.
    The more who enjoy the war the more will play. Everyone wins.

2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I will have to personally say No, C, Ds an Es are always Weak an is very easily to be killed an if someone armada dont like being killed that many times you are gonna need to find a better crew to be with! but that is just my facts! an there is no need for no more setups in Wars like that! Have a Nice Day

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are always gonna be different builds people choose to make, there are always gonna be longer player players compared to newer players, and everyday player and just raid players, there is no one size fits all. If ya have low health than raise it instead of asking kano to make it easier, people have played for many years, new players have a lot more advantages than the older players ever had.

Sandy Barrows and Pinhead like this.
  4. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

The purpose of my comments was to increase pirate participation rates in war and in PC overall.
    The ability of C's to play in the last few hours of war is nearly non-existent given the skill levels of the top A armadas. During war it is significantly impacted given improvement of the top A armadas as they adopt war winning strategies.
    We can keep the current rules but PC growth will be stunted and/or war participation decline. A small tweak which would barely impact top armadas would create an environment where playing war would be more enjoyable and grow war participation.

Lastly, what is proposed has no impact on developing a pirate. It is focused on the group activity.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

But how someone builds their pirate does make a difference on players who do not have good health. You are talking about health, Well each player decides how to build their pirate and I believe the war decides by the top ?? of people in the armada what Letter they will be, so how about the C armada works on their health before the next war???