the Gods

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Lester peterson aka Pete, Feb 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lester peterson aka Pete

Lester peterson aka Pete Active Member

why can't the people we lost on the memorial wall be the faces of the gods placing the hits and bounties on non playing vikings honer them that way and make them immortal you can't attack the gods now or ever you will be not able to attack faceless either he is a god my friend I lost suddenly he will or might kick and list butt but you can't touch him

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

No cause if you start listing players on the Memorial Tab that would be disrespectful for the Dead! so this will be a No Go an that will be for Sure!

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

He means doing the listings, not being listed in return (basically memorial person listed XXX person) instead of (XXX person has been listed by the GOD'S) how I read it, but some probably wouldn't want memorialized by killing avatars=pass on this idea.

Richie rich and Kirsten like this.
  4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think a person who has passed on being remembered on the memorial wall is cool, but if they start placing bounties as a God, that would be a little creepy to me. I also think there might be some legalities revolving around using a real person's face as an ongoing part of the game without consent from said person.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    HJM and Justin the killer like this.
  5. Lester peterson aka Pete

your not understanding they list you you can't list them like they do now they have as the gods they are the gods all on the wall are gods

6. Lester peterson aka Pete

Justin can you list the gods now the answer is no and yes it is a go when I see faceless the god has listed Justin the killer for non participation

7. Lester peterson aka Pete

I like you your smart

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm lost you quoted my post twice with 2 different statements, so not understanding or smart?

Kirsten likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

lol let me know which it is :p

Steven Jordan likes this.
  10. Lester peterson aka Pete

your smart you caught on to what I was saying

11. Lester peterson aka Pete

jades is to whom I was talking to

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

they list me i will put out file complaint against them ;) Nice Try Tho :)

13. Lester peterson aka Pete

intelligent your a cut above the rest don't know how your quote got in two places but quote the raven never more LOL