[LCN] 10 % attack bonus

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Mb1980, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Mb1980

Mb1980 New Member

First off let me say I love the game! I played mafia wars on Myspace for 4 years. Anyhow, if your giving out 10 percent attack bonuses all willy nilly , we should have the option to buy skill points! I refuse to use them.theres nothing satisfying about having to use a boost to beat someone! Nothing about the game pisses me off more than reading soand so attacked you using a 10% fight boostboos won the fight! That's crap!!!!! Just saying lol. I'm sure this will fall on def ears but I had to get it off my chest .

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

This will never happen, closest thing you can do for buying skill points is a character with .5% boost.

3. Mb1980

Mb1980 New Member

Yeah I wasn't expecting my post to matter, I just had to vent because it pisses me off lbvs

4. Mb1980

Mb1980 New Member

Was also curious to see who else it pisses off lol

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It does, I still feel should be a defense boost same as the 5% friend attack boosts. What can do is just wait the ~5 mins and their boost runs out (think only 4 or 5 per day can use) Can try that tactic. ;)

Mb1980 likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

The boost does not piss me off, I don't use them , I will use a rum boost , I think ya get 20 a day at least in PC, it is a waste of stamina ( in some of the games to use stamina to up the boost,) as far as I am concerned, and selling skill points is not the answer, and it will never happen and it shouldn't.