[PC] Raid owner reward??

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Pinhead, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

how in the hottest cave in hell did this happen??? I did most dmg on my own raid boss and i get a COMMON item????

70 M in dmg for a common.....Come on! This can`t be serious......

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You get a guaranteed Superior on your first opened Raid of the event. After that it is down to random chance. It is total actions, not just Damage, so you need to toss some Healing in there as well.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  3. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

Personally on what i see about Raids/Owners I think us players who open Raids should get a Superior each time cause sometimes there are players out here spending 20fps just to open one up an i will even admit Mi7ch i even get commons as well even tho i spend my hard earned fps just to open one! so either we get Superior on our Opens or reduce the amount of fps to open the Raids!

Pinhead likes this.
  4. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

With my 70 M in dmg you can rest assured there was enough healing to EARN a superior item, no matter whos boss it was...

But ok, takes the fun out of opening more raids since most (i dont say all) owners does the biggest amount of actions but if it goes down to random chance. Why bother ?