TGIF! Development News for January 25, 2019

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 26, 2019.

1. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

So nothing chance etc etc. at first piggybank and now !

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

How about "entice people" and do a PROMO of 1 free breaking piggy bank, then charge the $5 afterwards?

3. Randy Jenkins

Randy Jenkins Active Member

Try attacking when your being attacked by several syndicates just to get a heal tab this game sucks

4. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Thanks for the frequent updates on the games. When its possible, we are several who would like the option to see "who killed what syndicate" during syn wars. A listing of each syn members syn wars kills (just internally for the syn).

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You can collect it from the Home page after the Raids are done (noon Pacific on Monday), but if you hit the Boss page it automatically collects for you. So for one Key that most likely happened and the amount of XP was fairly small.

Kirsten likes this.
  6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Ok that is what I thought, someone had asked me and I wanted to be sure I gave them the right answer :)

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Good suggestion and we have been discussing a few ideas moving forward. But given we had the pre-event collection of previously saved points, we left it as is for this iteration.

If we make changes to the Piggy Bank in the future we will be sure to communicate these with the community so everyone is clear how it will work which may include some "free" opens.

8. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

I think for this Piggy Bank an i do have a great point an idea why not make it where it is a Challenge instead of paying too bust it open we have to do several challenges before we can open which it will be Free for all Players?? Let Say for Mob Wars for Instants High Roller you have to complete it 30 Times an then you have to do so many fights an so many job challenges which this will make it easier for the actual people who do not spend? :)

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

What's this mean????

10. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It was mentioned in the OP but here is the jist of it.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2019
    JADES likes this.
  11. Rick Triplett

Rick Triplett New Member

Everyone that I talk to, including myself, fully expected that we would get those banked FP/UNs without you milking us for $$?!

12. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

SmackKano Krusader

How about "entice people" and do a PROMO of 1 free breaking piggy bank, then charge the $5 afterwards?
    Good suggestion and we have been discussing a few ideas moving forward. But given we had the pre-event collection of previously saved points, we left it as is for this iteration.

If we make changes to the Piggy Bank in the future we will be sure to communicate these with the community so everyone is clear how it will work which may include some "free" opens.
    Smack, Yesterday at 7:35 PM

Agian nothing chance about Piggy Bank in the future !!!!!!! 2018/2019

Attached Files:

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is just the 2nd time we have run this event. You are correct there have been no changes since we last ran this during Black Friday but that doesn't mean that there won't be changes down the road.

14. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I gotta ask a question, why in Tavern does it now show Mobile under comments if on phone? Might as well make it say "desktop" as well? No ryhme or reason for it being there. :confused:

15. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

Fairy tale appointment on their highway empty promise!

16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

This is mostly so that if someone is asking a question, or describing something, you have context as to what they are looking at. The UI and flow of our features often differs between Desktop and Mobile so having this tag can help remove some confusion.