[PC] Armada Quests Beta Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

For the Beta there were only supposed to be six Quests total, so this is not the intended behavior for this run. However, if you have these quests and can finish them off in the next few hours, more power to you. :)

2. Solidbond

Solidbond New Member

As has been mentioned before, the banner showing current quest progress needs to be moved, as it is hidden anytime a level up, adventure assisted or incoming attack message comes up - can't then see the quest banner until all the extra messages have been closed - not good when you're trying to make sure you have the right quest selected

BenKing17 likes this.
  3. Chevy

Chevy New Member

you only get a reward if you joined the quest?

4. cosmicpunk

cosmicpunk New Member

RPS did'nt Finish all Quests some players got bored some players ran out of Undead to attack to do that quest ..im bored with that please dont make this one Live cheers

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I don't care about the new quest but I only use 5 stamina on bosses unless I am in a big hurry, but that is rare that I would use 20 stam, but that is just me

6. drrobert1

drrobert1 Member

I did not read every reply. The end time was not posted in your messages. End of week is relative to where you live and when your week ends.

7. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I saw that I got 6 chests and tried to see what was in them.. it was keeping it a secret ( I'm sure it wasn't worth the fp's I spent though) I hit 'collect', got a message 'something went wrong' and now I see no traces of rewards... Glad I worked so hard on this- I'll be sure to do it again! ;-) ( And yes, sometimes sarcasm is warranted!)

8. DeathMo the Drifter

DeathMo the Drifter Active Member

Try going to your Daily Davey Jones quest loot chest i think you should find em there

9. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I did and they weren't there- rebooted and they showed back up so I could collect though

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  10. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I had trouble collecting my one chest with underwhelming loot. The ship wasnt bad but the 500 energy and cash boost were lackluster considering the effort expended...even the easy quest is a lot more work than the daily loot chest but reward is about the same

11. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

How do we redeem the quest reward chests? Did finishing and having access to the other 6 glitch it, we completed 11 but no button to collect.

EDIT: not sure what page i went to but i got the prompt to collect them. Seems to be good now.

EDIT 2: those rewards in regards to fp, i like that a lot lol. One of the hard chests dropped 75 fp which is a very nice boost.

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

They should just up in a modal whenever you hit the Home screen. We should probably add some additional places to collect the Chests. :)

13. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

Why the Boosts? That was a lot of hard work and we get cash/energy Boosts. I think when you release the quests you should remove the Boosts from rewards as we already get them in daily.

I did like the items and the amount of fps.

How does the rewards work? I got 55 fps total another armada member got 95 and another got less.

14. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

Good question, how is the rewards calculated? Some might do more on certain quests than others but to get all of them done in time it is a TEAM effort....So how come there are huge differences in payout, especially in FP`s?
    And could you make it so that whenever a cashboost is awarded you can actually see the amount gained? Preferably remove them all together (wishful thinking)

15. Chevy

Chevy New Member

Quest brought me 3 chests, nice rewards.
    If the switching is made auto, no clicking and adjust the quest a bit so we can do them all it would be a nice afford.
    Keep in mind most Armada's are not 25 players but got 20 players, and a lot off lower level players.

16. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

i was in 10 players armada and did get 3 rewards and almsot 4 and rewards was awesome compare what u actually had to do, no fp spent on those and got plenty of back, i think i like it

17. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I really hope they make it live and we can do it at least once a month. The rewards were really nice and very much appreciated. It's something new to do and that's always good. We completed all quests except the 60 challenges complete. I feel like that one can only be completed if we go back and do the challenges that don't take as much time to complete. I do hope the SWITCH feature is removed or something is done so that it counts towards your progress without having to stop and switch. It really interrupts the flow of the game itself. Other than that and the challenges quest I really liked it and appreciated the good rewards. I mean there was still crappy stuff mixed in there but the high end rewards kind of made up for it.

18. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Yeah I think it would be nice if you had something showing who did what and how many times. Maybe rewards should be based on how much you do. I got 45 favor points out of it and I know some others got more. Personally I did a lot and there were some who did nothing at all...I think we completed ours with about 12 or 13 people really working hard towards it. It's hard to find 25 people that will all communicate with one another...So i think the rewards should be based on how much you participate. Those who do nothing or next to nothing should get the lower end stuff.

19. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

What i know so far on them, there are 3 tiers of quests, easy, medium, hard. Each tier awards a chest that corresponds to it. (Easy quest gives easy quest chest ect.) Whatever quest the armada completes youll get said chests as outlines above.

For example, an armada completes 1 quest in easy, medium and hard. They would then have 1 easy quest chest, medium and hard chests due to this. The rewards each tier give appear to have a base amount of fp and a rng chance drop of a high amount. The f[ drops are outlines below -

Easy - 5 base
    medium - 10 base
    hard - 20 base 75 rng

forgot what one but was either easy or medium that had a 25 fp drop that was rng'd higher then the base. The rng fp drop instead of having a blue background has a golden one so thats how youll know if you obtained one that is higher then the regular one. I was only lucky enough to be awarded 2 of the rng drops and not sure what the third it. Next time they are around ill have a better idea hopefully of what the rng fp drop is and where the 25fp should belong. (pure assumption is that the 25 fp was the easy chest with the medium quest drop potentially being 40 or 50fp, cant confirm but others might be able to confirm what im not certain of.)

20. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

a team effort to complete but then each member gets random rewards? doesn't make sense, everyone should get the same rewards especially if FP is involved
    one person gets 95 and another gets 55, kano needs to work on this