[PC] Armada Quests Beta Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2018.

1. Mike Lyons

Mike Lyons Member

a question I have...is the quest that is locked only for me or for the entire armada? also if I switch it then, does it switch it for everyone?

2. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

I guess my business week of 5 days is different than the Canadian business week ;)

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Only for you. You can switch quests without affecting anyone else.

Yeah we're trying to new four-day week that New Zealand did recently. It's all the rage. ;)

Dollerz likes this.
  4. CrabbyOne

CrabbyOne New Member

Seriously??? Some of the bosses I"m on one stamino doesn't even equal 1% and at one stamina you can get there won't be any drops. Defeats the purpose of doing the bosses.

Mabest likes this.
  5. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

Exactly what I said earlier. I haven't had one drop on any of the bosses I am doing since I had to switch to 1 stamina. When you even use 2 stamina, you only get credit for the one. That just isn't right.

6. Entea

Entea New Member

These are great points to make and also 20 stamina hits only count as 1 attack

7. Gerriattrix

Gerriattrix New Member

Even with 10,000 max energy at my level and energy regen at 55 seconds, I can only come up with about 21,500 energy a day. Add 500 for each level I gain, so maybe 23,000 a day (with boost and daily reward). The "cheapest" adventure costs 194 energy in Nova Zeelandia. So at best I can do around 120 adventures a day if I remember to "Switch" to that mode (terrible idea in itself!) I'm sure many players can't get anywhere near that many adventures in per day so a target of 7500 (for the armada, I know) seems a bit over the top, especially if we're having to do it in 4 days

And then there's the quest to do "Deal 40,000,000 Battle Damage". I only see undead and people way outside my range (like 10,000 or even 40,000 levels above me) when I go to do battle. Undead gives no progress on damage so there's no point even trying for that quest.

Kirsten and Pinhead like this.
  8. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

By all means, it is a Beta test run for something new but it feels like a whole lot of unnecessary clicking, back and forth for different quests and as the previous post said....Usually the fight list is short at best so getting 6k wins on 25 players in 4 days can be hard and on top of that you need to find live ones to battle again for the damage quest? Combine the 2?

But the worst is the 1 stam hit on bosses for 30k clicks?? How did you come up with that stupid idea?

I`m not all negative to the new concept but it has quite a few bumps to smoothen out.....

9. Volare

Volare New Member

How about losing the SWITCH button and have a JOIN one? I agree, 1 stam attacks on a level 200+ boss is crazy. 20 stam per attack = 20 points in my book, not 1

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I find it annoying that weak lower level players are attacking for the quest, I would like to see credit for the battle quest, is given only if ya win the fight, not if ya lose, other wise it is a loophole like the holiday raid last year was,, when it did not matter if they got the min , and then kano changed it to, in order to place it mattered more that ya got the min than if ya joined a gazzillion raids and only did one action.

11. BenKing17

BenKing17 New Member

Things to change before the release.

1. Get rid of the switching and count all actions at the same time.

2. 20 stamina attack should count as 20 attacks on bosses.

3. 7 day week.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  12. Chevy

Chevy New Member

4. Adventures in all city's, not only the high ones

Think Ben said it ALL, NICE TO DO BUT: auto switch like GP and get the quests for levels untill level 1k, 2k, because now a new player or new Armada with lower levels isn't going to do thequests in time.

13. coolestcool

coolestcool Member

I think the ideal number of attacks for 20 stamina should be 4. After all, that is the figure it shows when you use 20 stamina power attack and then check summary or number of attacks in a boss fight.
    The way it is right now, I guess the devs are unable to differentiate between a single attack and 20 stamina that is why it is being counted as 1 attack.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
  14. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

What counts for help? challenges and adventures? does helping someone with their boss count?

15. bowberson

bowberson Active Member

For Battle, do you have to attack alive mobsters or does attacking whacked count?

16. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

You can battle the undead for the 6000 fight quest but they dont count towards Battle damage quest

17. Pinhead

Pinhead Member

As far as i can tell its only Challenges and advents.....Bosses, your own or others is another quest

18. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

1 point is not cool at all if you are using 20 stamina which u are wasting energy on that behalf...that why i said there needs to be changes so we can use less energy in any location we want! cause how can someone get them challenge done when most teams are not operating correctly? Kinda Hard to do an may not be able to get done for some players!

19. One thing is true... the most annoying thing about this even is that switching system. At least if you insist on making a switch on quest and not let them free all together (for i don't know what purpose) at least make a 1 click feature on it. Like this i have to tap on switch, I have select another scroll down again maybe. Just put all the quests ON THE SCREEN (not scroll, and visible), and make it ONE TAP.

20. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

Can you explain what to do with the complete 60 challenges to me please?