Stamina/Energy/Health Refills

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by usmcjames, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Please see the post below that is in this thread from Kendall at Kano. Please note that since this post there have been other adjustments to stat refills such as Faster Time, Daily Awards etc.

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

Only The Legendary players deserve their stamina to refill 100% when they level up ;)

3. froderick

froderick New Member

Stamina refill at level up why only 50

Why only 50 stam at lvl up why not 100 -150 -full refill?? It makes it hard on lower lvl players can you change it please? You get a full refill on energy why not stamina as well!!!:)

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Please consult the FAQ section. There is a section that explains the answer to your question.

5. Boo_Bear

Boo_Bear New Member

that's strange, cause everything on mine refills fully

6. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

Same

Same my stamina refills fully

7. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Please note the following as VC, PC & MW are different than ZS.

For VC, PC & MW:

Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a
    maximum of 5000 or your characters max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a
    maximum of 500 or your characters max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a
    maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

For ZS:

Each time you level up you will receive bonus health up to a
    maximum of 100000 or your character's max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus energy up to a
    maximum of 10000 or your character's max whichever is less.

Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a
    maximum of 1000 or your character's max whichever is less.

If your stats are refilling fully then you have the minimum points allocated for each
    stat as indicated above OR you have less, which in either case you will show a full refill.
    If you have more points allocated in any of the stats than indicated above you will only receive the minimum amounts.

8. My stamina is 90 but when it refills at leveling up it only gives me 50 not the full 90.. ??

9. please look at post right above yours

10. Fayyaz

Fayyaz New Member

Stamina Bug

ok whenever i level up the stamina doesnt full up to where it want to but it only full up to 50 and i got 92 stamina its weird and its slows my leveling up

11. ok.this has been answered multi times.another thread now needs to get merged with the already growing one on this.

Stamina is used during all types of Battles. At higher levels for certain types of battles, you will be given the option to use more stamina to Boost your attack strength. Stamina refills with time. For quick refills of Stamina see The Godfather. Increase your maximum Stamina with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

PS:Kano,PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sticky thread on this.or even better,when making a new account please let this fact known and not have to search "help"

12. Palatius

Palatius New Member

Stamina not refilling at new level gain

I am experiencing a bit of frustration, since every time I level up I rarely get a full stamina bar. My stamina is currently at 230 total. This last time I leveled it gave me 60 stamina 170 less than I am owed. Routinely it does not fill up any where near 100% stamina. I am usually left with 20% to 70% stamina.

I hope this bug will be fixed asap as it is making gameplay rather unpleasant.

13. Palatius

Palatius New Member

I am currently level 178 so this has cost me hundreds if not thousands of stamina. Please address this issue as Im sure others are experiencing the same problem.

14. self

self Member

So, have you read the help before Palatius?

From the help on the VK page

Stamina

Stamina is used during all types of Battles. At higher levels for certain types of battles, you will be given the option to use more stamina to Boost your attack strength. Stamina refills with time. For quick refills of Stamina see The Gods. Increase your maximum Stamina with Skill Points from your Profile. Each time you level up you will receive bonus stamina up to a maximum of 50 or your characters max whichever is less.

So, suck it up.. once you get over level 1850 life really sucks, imagine only 50 stamina and required several hundred or more to level, and several thousand to smack a boss down.

15. Palatius

Palatius New Member

Whats the point of having 500 or 1000 stamina if you only get 50 per level? Of course I know it recoups over time.

I have never played a game where the stamina bar doesnt fill up every single time all the way to 100%.... every time you level. (i.e. Mafia Wars or any other stamina/energy based game)

Its pretty disheartening to see the designers chose to do this intentionally.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2011
  16. if you think the stam refill is bad just wait till you here this.

at level 1850 instead of needing 18,500 exp to level you need 37,000.
    then at level 2500 you need 62,500 exp to level.
    level 3000 you need 90,000 exp to level.
    so far the level 3000 seems to be the last jump but ya never know.

ps those level jumps are for viking clan.
    for pirate clan first exp jump is lvl 2400 then the other 2 follow the same.

not sure on mob or ZS if those sudden jumps happen

Last edited: Jan 31, 2011
  17. Dave715

Dave715 New Member

Its BS. Takes forever to level with the paltry minimum stamina refil. I help all my mob with their boss fights, and only attack the 17 needed for the gamer pts. There should be different classes for fighters that attack people all day and people like me that concentrate on Boss fights and helping others. As it is, I cant see playing this game much longer.

18. Apekiller

Apekiller Member

Perhaps the problem that makes it take forever to level is that you only attack the 17 needed for the gamer points. You want to concentrate only on boss fights and helping others, but you are ignoring the most important part of the game: attacking others. You should get used to level up slowly if you don't use all the game features.

19. just because stamina only refills 50 on viking/pirate/mob doesnt mean to stop increasing it or you WILL find it EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to level.

20. Easto87

Easto87 New Member

Stamina Question..?

so how come on level up does your health and energy fill completely but your stamina only a certain amount. is it the warrior type i have or just a glitch i am having ever since i passed 50 stamina that is all i get after level up

any help??