[PC] Armada Quests Beta Walkthrough

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Dec 17, 2018.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all,

Today we’re releasing a new feature called Armada Quests! This is a week-long event, running until Friday, that will ask you to band together with your fellow Armada-mates to complete different tasks varying in difficulty.

For every completed quest, each member of your Armada will be rewarded with a special Quest Loot Chest when the event is over with prizes inside ranging from items, to Boosts, to guaranteed FP, depending on the difficulty level of the Quest!

Let’s go over the basics of Armada Quests.

Every Armada will be given six random Quests at the beginning of the event, with two in each difficulty category (Easy, Medium and Hard). These Quests must be completed before the end of the week. Once the event ends, you can then collect any chests you have earned.

You can only assist one quest at a time, however, you are able to switch between quests freely at your own discretion.

To switch Quests, hit the red "Switch" button next to the Quest you're currently on. Then, click the "Assist" button on the Quest you want to contribute to next.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can find the Quests on the new “Quests” tab on your Armada page:

[​IMG]

And your current Quest and progress is tracked in a bar on the Location banner:

[​IMG]

This feature is currently in Beta so if you experience any glitches or weirdness please let us know either in this thread or in Support! As we want this feature to be the best it can be, off-topic posts not related to Armada Wars (at the discretion of Kano employees) will be removed or moved to a relevant thread.

Good luck with Armada Quests!

2. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I'm noticing with the 30,000 boss attack thing it only goes up 1 no matter how much stamina with which you attack the boss. I do a 20 stam power attack and it goes up 1..i do a regular 1 stamina attack it goes up 1. Doesn't matter what i switch to. Might want to fix that.

Volare and CrabbyOne like this.
  3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is working correctly, it will only increment by 1 for each attack.

4. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Ok...so just do 1 stamina attacks for maximum efficiency.

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

You have to switch Quests to contribute to them. If you're not contributing to the Quest, then the number won't increment.

Also for the Adventure Quest, it works the same way as Davy Jones Quests and Daily GP in that you need to do Adventures you don't have the Achievement for yet.

6. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I see the switch thing now and read the post more carefully...Sorry to jump the gun there.

mi7ch likes this.
  7. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Seems to be some issues here. Mine are not moving either. How do I change from one help to another? Why does this not happen automatically?

8. Cameron

Cameron New Member

How about job at your highest level instead of job you haven't gotten any achievements on?

9. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hit the "Switch" button next to the Quest you're currently on, and then select another Quest to help out on by hitting the "Assist" button.
    [​IMG]

10. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Click on the banner at the top. it'll take you to the adventure quest screen...click SWITCH then click ASSIST on whichever thing you want to do next. Looks like you need to do this every time you want to help on something different.

11. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

It works for any adventures in our current location.

12. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Now I'm seeing the "Switch" button. So, in otherwords, to go from helping in adventures to helping with attacks....when a listing pops up, I need to go and SWITCh before attacking in order to "help" my armada????????????????? That doesn't seem very brilliant....

Raven Ravenheart likes this.
  13. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Updated walkthrough to include information about how to switch Quests.

14. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Seems to be a disconnect between the game offering new things to do, and how NOT easy it is to enjoy playing them......Grrrr

Raven Ravenheart and Danielsnina like this.
  15. Zombiefried

Zombiefried Member

Why is a one stamina boss attack counted the same as a 20 stamina boss attack? Why do AW, Raids, and BA all automatically update as I am doing them but, Armada Quest doesn't???? It needs to be changed so it counts EVERYTHING I do and have no need to stop and select a category.

Raven Ravenheart and Danielsnina like this.
  16. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

This is to keep Armada Quests in line with Daily Quests, which functions the same way, adding one Boss Attack to your total regardless of Stamina spent.

17. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

I do understand why it counts as 1 no matter what but i do have to say after just spending 4000+ stamina 1 at a time my wrist is spent and I'm logging off for a while. I have thousands more stamina to spend but I just don't feel like it at the moment.

Raven Ravenheart likes this.
  18. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We'll certainly take that into consideration for the full release, but it is worth bearing in mind that these Quests aren't designed to be solo'd in one day by one person, you will need to co-operate with other members of your Armada to polish off the more difficult Quests. :)

Volare likes this.
  19. Jeff Gumbert

Jeff Gumbert New Member

Do bounty attacks counts towards the battle damage quest?

20. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I figured out the Switch quickly. But in looking at the boss help, 1 stamina attack when most of us use more than that to attack a boss, in order to A. get through a large boss faster, B. Get better loot drops with a higher amount of stamina per attack, C. Use two or more to not go so far down into the infirmary when logging out. My point here is, people use different amounts of stamina for different reasons. This 1 stamina attack is not going to cut it. Kano is going to have more issues with this from players. Nobody to my knowledge wants to attack a level 100 + boss with 1 stamina at a time. It would be ludicrous! Please consider 20 stamina, etc. to be counted as 20, etc. attacks. This only makes sense.