Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

any updates??

2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

So does that mean there won't be one tomorrow? Is this it?

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sort of like fixing something that isn't broken.

4. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Another thread was opened about this over a year ago, I believe. Nothing but crickets.

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

He works for Kano, one of the devs, I believe. He's been around since before I started playing over 5 years ago.

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I wouldn't get my hopes up on this one. With the random before the change, you had no idea what you were going to get (although you did know the percentage).

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Stacking isn't the reason for "levelitis". This all started wtih raids, stacking just made it easier to take advantage.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

This may be true. But I used to go into fits if I missed a day. Now, not so much.

9. Same as me now.

Vulpine likes this.
  10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Don't worry, the pig will be back. Think of it this way... you just saved $5.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey all, just popping in here. We are working on the updates Smack mentioned and hope to have them out soon. We appreciate your patience on this one.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  12. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I presume this would be for those that haven't switched yet. What about those that did, based on the first page or two of the initial release notes?

13. Kari Hardrada

Kari Hardrada New Member

day 620 and day 230 on Kongregate and s1/fb, respectively and I got reset to day 1 due to earliest post saying all reset, so switched then. Now I have lost those days and have to rebuild. restore that too. Not spending a dime now!

14. Vulpine

Vulpine New Member

If you can't stack them anymore. It SUCKS!

Tony Cecil likes this.
  15. Vulpine

Vulpine New Member

If we can't stack anymore. It SUCKS!

16. SweetestAngel

SweetestAngel Active Member

After almost 9 years and all the changes, we are way overdue on a lube item. Please make sure it's in one of the random mystery boxes please. It's the least you can do ...

17. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Hi Everyone!

I want to thank you all for your feedback and posts regarding the changes to the Daily Reward System.

We've made a recent change based on player feedback. When you change your preference for your reward, you will NOT revert back to the day 1 level of rewards as long as you have 7 or more days of consecutive play.

I'll elaborate.

If you are switching your preference from Energy or Stamina to Random, your rewards will revert to the day 1 level of rewards.

If you are switching your preference from Random to Energy/Stamina, or Energy to Stamina, or Stamina to Energy, you will not be reverted back to day 1. You will still get 100% energy/60% Stamina.

Again, this assumes you have at least 7 days of consecutive play. Now players can swap back and forth between Energy/Stamina without fear of going backwards in terms of % rewarded.

If you switch your rewards BEFORE day 7, your progress will not be interrupted. For example, if you're on Energy for Day 3, collect it and then switch your preference to Stamina, you would receive a Day 4 level of Stamina Rewards the next day.

Beyond this though, we don't have any further updates for the Daily Rewards right now. We've taken your feedback on board and will be monitoring this over the coming weeks to see if any more adjustments are required. In the meantime, please continue to submit feedback to myself, Mohin and Sean up at Support.Kanoapps.com

Thank you for reading, and for your continued support of our games.

Angel or Not and Lynx like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.