Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

well if the only reason to keep it this new way is because it is called a daily boost, then for the years since it became a feature, it should have been that way, but it hasn't been, so there is that

Gerriattrix, Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  2. magicalblow

magicalblow New Member

the best reason is so that people wont stack for battle arena.. i would stack a few days for raids but its no big deal.. we win 10% more stamina and its worth more in the long run...

3. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Don't understand why you'd want to discourage people from stacking rewards for an event. It's the only way some could compete at all in arena. Not everyone can spend, spend, spend every event. I understand the "Daily Reward" but either way you look at it both are Daily Rewards. Just able to save rewards with the old version. It had been in place forever and no one had a problem with it. Idk..Just very frustrating all around.

Micaylah, Vulpine and Kirsten like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Well I only stack for raids, I don't play arena , war mode or wars, I play raids though and I stack for a raid, and some days I don't have the time to bring my energy down for not good reason just to collect my daily bonus, and any other myriad of reasons, and I have not missed one day playing since May of 2010 in the game I have played the longest and the most in.

Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  5. No Nuts 4u

No Nuts 4u Member

it does feel like kano once again are taking us for mugs i think it willget worse before it starts to get better in this situation

Vulpine, Tony Cecil and Kirsten like this.
  6. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

so is this going into effect? or already active?

7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

not yet :) or they would probably have posted it, and neglected all the negative comments :)

8. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Cannot understand why we get penalized if we change from Stam to Energy etc etc...we already dont get the rubbish ammount of 50 stam and 500 energy if we level up when we have an activated boost, (EX: Energy 501/500 we dont get the 500 energy) ......tell me this is to the player advantage too please...will be another joke before the end of 2018 ...from this thread you can see that once again you have made so many people upset...but yet we all know that you will keep the changes no matter what..sure we will see less active players...

Vulpine likes this.
  9. the Doomlord

the Doomlord New Member

So currently on stamina getting 60 percent boost, if I change it to collect energy it goes down to 20 percent starting from day one again played 1654 days in a row seriously Kano way to go :mad:

Vulpine likes this.
  10. Navy Chief!

Navy Chief! Member

Grievance? Oh let's not oh-so-go-there for I can fill an entire VOLUME of grievance as far as the mechanics of the game and then maybe a litany of abuses by some.

Vulpine likes this.
  11. Harrys Mum

Harrys Mum Member

looks like nothing will change, no matter how much he players ask for it, :mad: little nibbles given to make it look as if we are being listened to, but in reality it feels as if we are ignored for long enough, we will all give up complaining about it and then things will just carry on, because nothing happens :mad:. really disappointed that it wasn't put out there for us to discuss, or put into beta as a trial like other changes have been. if it ain't broke, don't fix it!!!!! :(

Vulpine, Micaylah and Kirsten like this.
  12. I was really into my RAIDS and I have actually been buying from KANO in order to participate in many RAIDS. This was spurred by my ability to store my daily rewards for 7-days and start hitting the RAIDS with volumne and force.

Sadly, I feel that I will ignore any future RAIDS now, sadly depriving myself the chance to level up quickly but depriving KANO of any of my hard earned cash.

RIP RAIDS & 7-DAY REWARD SAVING.

P.S. Where did my rewards PIG go to? I had about 96 GF on there.... This isn't fair when I am operating from the UK on GMT and you are operating on a time zone which I don't understand! I am getting a strong feeling that LCN is going to quickly follow the demise of Mob Wars, even another reason to stop paying any money to KANO.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
    Vulpine and Kirsten like this.
  13. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

not fully agreeing with you. I know for me personally, I do at max buy one energy refill pr raid season, rest is spent on stam refills. Since I just lost around 50k energy from the start of a season that means at least 7 less stam refills. So for me this will impact spending (and raid participation)

Kirsten likes this.
  14. nunya

nunya Member

Not being able to stack daily rewards is the dumbest thing kano has done so far. Dumbass move kano. Put the stacking ability back before you have a riot on your hands.....

Vulpine likes this.
  15. nunya

nunya Member

Not being able to stack daily rewards is the dumbest thing kano has done so far. Dumbass move kano. Put the stacking ability back before you have a riot on your hands.....

Vulpine likes this.
  16. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

So with all this going on did you guys forget our Thursday bonus boost?

17. SAME FOR ME. NO MORE CASH TO kano FROM ME... I CAN SEE THIS GAME CLOSING NOW, JUST LIKE MOB WARS..Whoops, sorry, caps lock was on ... but ANGRY still!

Vulpine likes this.
  18. I agree. This is the slippery slope to doom and failure. RIP LCN :(

Vulpine likes this.
  19. and I had at least 96 FP, maybe more as I was foolish and paid KANO for items and GF! I'm not happy ...

Vulpine likes this.
  20. Micaylah

Micaylah Active Member

I have to agree here. This should have been open for discussion long before the ship had sailed. We might of had some good ideas to contribute. Beta testing would have been a good idea too. :(

Vulpine likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.