[LCN] Upgrade Skills - Reset Option

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ARDV8, Nov 29, 2018.

1. ARDV8

ARDV8 New Member

Does anyone know if the RESET option on the UPGRADE SKILLS resets all points so that you can re-assign, or does it just reset the most recent changes you have made.

Many thanks

2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

It is in case as you are putting in skill points and decide to change it before it is set in stone, there is no actual way to reset your account. So no you cannot reset anything once you click upgrade.

Vulpine and ARDV8 like this.
  3. ARDV8

ARDV8 New Member

Many thanks for your reply, much appreciated

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

would be unfair if that was possible, you could put everything into energy and just level like crazy and then decide to reset to put all into attack. Thats how mafia wars ended, a big mess. Dont ever let it be possible here.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kirsten

Kano has said numerous times thru the years they would never allow a reset .

Vulpine likes this.
  6. ARDV8

ARDV8 New Member

My thought were if it were possible we could reset, put all into stamina, collect the newly revised, and to be honest, terrible daily reward, then reset all options again. This way you would get 60% of the all in stamina. Kano have not done us any favours with the daily collection revision at all.

Vulpine likes this.
  7. Kirsten

yeah but resetting would just kill the game, especially those of us who have built our accounts for 8 to 10 years if not more... I always have mine set on energy anyway so that did not change, I am still there and get 100 % of energy which in one game is 10k but the lack of stacking sucks the big one :)

Vulpine and ARDV8 like this.