Daily Rewards System: Is now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Smack, Nov 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

You are incorect in more rewards, it is nearly 3 less per month ;)

Chasity and Vulpine like this.
  2. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

My last 2 cents on this change...it STINKS and you seem NOT to care what the players want............GREED!!

3. aleco

aleco New Member

kano yet again you make a pigs ear out of things you trying to shut game down disgrace on kano know nothing personal

naughtygirl, Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
  4. Bill C.

Bill C. New Member

Thanks for the hobbling. Looks like I'll be saving some money this month.

5. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

maybe you NEED to look at the people who SPEND accounts and see what their LOW end loot is...........is your loot going to be better than my low end loot that i have in LCN ??????????????????????????????????????????????

Vulpine likes this.
  6. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

loot drops from the crates i believe should always be stronger then a persons lvl. shouldnt be too hard to implement background lvl brackets for what drops are possible for a person can gain.

Vulpine likes this.
  7. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

Kano, you would think by the feed back you have had and will be having that NO one approves of the greedy change....
    It's just so wrong .......why change something that we all liked and was NOT broke?
    why why why why
    instad of changing something that was fine..........add to the game ..make players old and new happy
    can't you see we are all pissed off ??

8. Sailor Kurt

Sailor Kurt New Member

F.CK only Day 109 20% energy in daily RW before 100% I want the old random system back . What I expected has happened, the daily system is even worse. where are my other 80% kano scammers :mad:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Tony Cecil and Vulpine like this.
  9. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Remember Kano, this is a GAME and the only reason your game exists is because of the loyalty and support of your players. Too many bad changes have been made and despite the numerous complaints from players, you've turned a deaf ear to us all. Your main concern is not the quality of the game but only how much money you can make. The day will come, sooner rather than later, that this game will wither and die and then where will you be? Perhaps it's time to listen to the players and stop being greedy. Speaking for myself and after having spent way more money on this game than I care to think about, I will do my best to never spend another penny here. I have grown weary of your greed and indifference to our opinions and concerns. The removal of the stacking option is the last straw. This game is NOT FUN any more and you're running it like a military installation: do what you're told, when you're told or you will be punished by forfeiting things that you've worked hard for. You need to take a good long look at what you've done here and admit that it was a huge mistake. There was NOTHING WRONG with the way the previous Daily Rewards were administered. And no amount of sweet talk on your part can convince us that this new system is a good one. I can see myself spending less time in this game and when your player base dwindles down to a precious few, you'll have no one to blame but yourselves.

10. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

upload_2018-11-28_22-9-43.png

what to choose? :p

Chasity, Vulpine and Da Fluffy like this.
  11. Brett M

Brett M New Member

This would have been an ok Change without the addition of going back to the first day for switching from Stam to Energy, Simply a money grab from them and a total JOKE. Guess we will just stick with one or the other now with no benefits to switching ever.

12. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

I really hate the change.....bad enough when you level you only get 50 stam and 500 energy...........why not change that
    at least give us 1/2 of what ever our energy and stam is...........i mean really 50 stam (smh)

13. Da Fluffy

Da Fluffy New Member

I thought April Fools Day was in April? :confused:

FancyPants, Farqu, Chasity and 4 others like this.
  14. Jayne D

Jayne D New Member

It may be up & running but I CAN NOT collect it as my stamina is to high.. I don't have the time to use 12k stamina before the day runs out as off to work. You are sending this like on server 2 & Kong, not many players will be left for your dollars. Good luck Kano

Chasity, Tony Cecil and Vulpine like this.
  15. john frances

john frances Member

Nop TOTALly AGREE this change SUCKS big time so if you could choose daily reward that would make it slightly better BUT NOOOO cannot do that geesh go back to stacking

Tony Cecil, Vulpine and momma2.0 like this.
  16. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Frig... Hold please one of these should be Energy.

A Fix for this is rolling out right now. Sorry about that.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Vulpine likes this.
  17. momma2.0

momma2.0 Member

18. rallycrawford

rallycrawford New Member

not impressed but early days, we have little choice now

Tony Cecil and Vulpine like this.
  19. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

That is totally unacceptable Smack. I have not missed a day and have 1718 day streak. I switch between energy and stam depending on the event coming up. How in the hell is this fair to switch me to day one reward when changing from stam to energy or vice versa!!! Please explain to me how being a daily player is being rewarded!

20. kevinmalo

kevinmalo Active Member

why keep the streak number if you are going to reset the reward anyway, very smart there..

Rodas, Vulpine and Tony Cecil like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.