Daily Reward System: Maintenance and Rework

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

What kind of sick joke is this Kano???
    Collect your Daily Reward before changing your preference.

Your Stamina is too high to accept your Daily Rewards. Please use at least 15223 Stamina before collecting.

Then you tell me when i change it i go back to day one rewards!!!!!!
    Day 1718 60% Stam, have not missed a day in 1718 days and i am rewarded by going to day one reward for switching to energy during Raids!
    This is beyond BS!

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

So the saga continues with a woman asking about stacking issues and a man who does not get it. I get it.

This change
    1. I don't trust changing options as it appears people have found a big bad bug. To them, thank you for your leaps of faith.
    2. Energy is still at 100%: how is this going to be more over a 7 day period??? Wait n see?
    3. Stacking is gone. A man this time says it. Nothing womany about stacking now to get confused about.
    4. No help content. Yeah it's new, but with any new well planned content, you have the whole shebang done before you do it even for a small s/w developer. We love ya but this love back is tough, if not rough love.

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  3. GoddessFreyja

GoddessFreyja Active Member

Daily Reward Warning! Your Stamina is too high to accept your Daily Rewards. Please use at least 9633 Stamina before collecting. You Kano people are too much. I was saving what was left of my stamina (overage) Stamina: 16689/7056 so that I could use it for the raids tomorrow but now you're forcing me to use 9633 or else I forfeit today's "daily reward" and possibly lose my
    Day 1995
    [​IMG]
    60%
    stamina earning rate? How is this not a slap in the face to all your long-time loyal players? We can't stack and now you bring the new system up only to penalize us by making us waste extra stamina or energy before the Raid event starts? Do you even give a crap about how the players here feel? I think the answer is obvious.....NO, you do whatever you want regardless of how it impacts us. Shame on you.

4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Because you are changing your reward preference stream from Energy to Random. There are 7 different Random rewards that get cycled through opposed to maxing out like pure Stamina/Energy. So when you change to Random tomorrow reward will be 20% Energy, next day will be 20% stamina, then a mystery item, then cash....

we will explain more in an announcement post. We are just releasing this to all games right now.

DeathMo the Drifter likes this.
  5. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

oh yeah and our big increase in rewards is going from 50% stam to 60% stam, man where am i going to spend it all

The Navigator likes this.
  6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

see what you did Kano haha...you got some angry customers dontcha? now if ya could drop the MJ for a few days an think about whatcha just did we all wanna hear about it LoL

7. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We should have been more clear. Energy would still be the same over 7 days however you will be able to earn more Stamina as it maxes at 60% opposed to the former 50%.

Just about to setup the announcement thread at which point discussion can be moved over there.

8. So will we be penalised if we swap between energy and stamina?

Chasity and spookierthanu like this.
  9. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

so an improvement is, we can't swithc and we don't get more except if we go to stam. just wow.

Chasity and neill1990 like this.
  10. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Please answer this question Smack.

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  11. Kel the Merciful King

I like clarity. I did my collections in KP2 but no way I am moving what I am going to collect to try something different at this point at risk of losing what I get now. This is not good! Sorry Smack!

4. upload_2018-11-28_15-40-41.png < ---- one of those should be in daily rewards :(

Kirsten likes this.
  12. Kel the Merciful King

And 5. "Help" will need fixing:
    DAILY REWARDS

Playing Viking Clan over consecutive days will earn you Daily Rewards, including boosts to Stamina and Energy. The more days you play in a row, the better your rewards become!

Visit the Daily Reward section of your Home page to collect your rewards for regular play and see how much time is left before a new one becomes available.

Pro tip: If you miss a day, or wait more than a week to collect your rewards will disappear so make sure you check back regularly!

Kirsten likes this.
  13. Tony Cecil

Tony Cecil Active Member

Maybe it's just me, but since the changes on zombies I haven't spent as much as i used to. I also haven't spent as much time on the game. I thought the goal for a business like this is to keep people online staring at and playing your game. Instead you keep changing things that make people mad. Now you take things away from us that have been in place for a very long time. Now that we have to spend our rewards every day or spend our stamina/energy down to our base in order to collect the next reward your forcing people to log off earlier during events or to spend. More people are going to log off. You shouldn't take things away from players like this. You should be giving and making people happy to keep them online. The more people are online the more likely they are to spend. Personally, you've now totally ruined arena for me. I can't play much at all now without having to spend. Makes me sad that you all would do this to your loyal players.
    At this rate they're eventually going to have a subscription service with access to elite items and bonuses.

14. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

comments from our chat on the server:
    that sh!t is real
    Kano, I always get the last laugh. Always.
    after what i read, iam afraid to change my preference
    i wonder if that intentional or if its a bug
    and they continue on and on

15. Everything is still as clear as mud........

And just a little bit of advice Kano, have your announcement post ready BEFORE you roll out the changes in future so it's ready to post immediately after implementing the change

16. Shari Reed

Shari Reed New Member

Profile say's: Joined 961 days, 15 hours ago
    Daily reward say's: Day 953.
    Somethings wrong here Kano.
    Soon Kano will hear crickets as people get fed up with being treated as Cash cows.
    Someone asked if this was a joke. Seems it is and we're the punchline as Kano laughs.

17. Saqbark

Saqbark New Member

I had it on Random before the update and now it put in on energy automatically and said if I switch back I lose my progress. What the heck.

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  18. The Navigator

The Navigator Active Member

That can't be true, can it?

19. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

The old Random just picked either Stamina or Energy. The new system will reset your progress whenever you change rewards prefs. I will add that to the announcement thread

20. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.