Daily Reward System: Maintenance and Rework

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Nov 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOHAIB

SOHAIB Member

This IS a greedy decision. Not stacking boost means players will need to buy boosts if they want to do certain events now. All u are doing is forcing players to buy refills if they want to compete in certain events.

Miss Kitty Snaps and Seppo like this.
  2. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

there is a raid every week, so when is there ever an after a raid ???

3. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Why won't it stack anymore? Was there a secret poll taken and stacking was found to be unpopular?

4. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Yes the poll was run by kano management, and included 0 players of the games :)

prin, Kimbella, Sandy Barrows and 2 others like this.
  5. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

To see if i am understanding this correctly we now are having the capability to choose between a wider variety of rewards being either -

Energy (current)
    Stam (current)
    FP (new)
    Special loot box/crate (new)
    Special items (new)

On top of being able to choose, the community suggestion of not having to collect every daily reward at once is now being implemented so that you are only allowed to redeem a single boost at a time but CAN still stack 7 days or is it now that we can stack boosts over 7 days with the risk being we miss a day then all prior rewards stacked are lost?

Also that now the days dont work where on the 7th day if you dont log in within the 24 hours of the weekly reset (which is given on an account basis not server) youll lose your boosts. Since currently that is what i believe it to be as ive logged in over 24 hours but within the next calendar day in the past but the only time this seems to affect anything is when i log in after 24 hours on the 7th day reset.

Now it is just going by server time where if you log in lets say the 27th at 1am (server time) then log in 28th 7am (server time) it will still count even if it is over 24 hours past the last login time but within the next calendar day(assuming my previous statement regarding how it currently works is completely accurate).

------------------------

If this is all true then i see no negatives about the change as it addresses the community complaints of being forced to collect every reward at once instead of just a single one at a time to make the most of the boosts. Then to top it off get to simplify the login requirement for next reward and get to still stack boosts up to 7 days. (potentially more then 7 days, not entirely sure from the post prior made)

There are some more questions i have such as what are the energy and stam boosts capping out at per day and the general rewards for the items we can get ect. Im at sub 1500 days logged in so im guessing at some point it will be a cap of after X day the rewards are at the highest tier. If not there will be a few who highly benefit and i think that might be alright but would vary greatly depending on what is the scale used so will also hold off on speaking further for that as im pretty sure that isnt the case but never know lol. Getting milestone rewards for X days logged in would be neat (not meaning to milestone the days and give achievements for it as the top feasible achievement for this id say shouldnt go above 1 year, but im getting sidetracked lol, looks good but need to see it implemented to clear up several things.)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  6. Carl Stahls

Carl Stahls Member

This sound s good, I too liked to save up my Stamina for raids however when you have 12, 000 + to use thats a lot of right clicking. I was going to ask if we could get a larger hit bases? That being said my daily streak is going to stop this coming Thursday as I am going in the hospital. :(
    Guess I will be starting from scratch ....that's ok .

7. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

I am pretty sure you misread two things.
    1: You can get fp, but it is kind of loot cases, where you don't know what you will get
    2: You can not stack

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

How about you just give everyone 70 fps, 10 per day of rewards they're not going to have, myself excluded so you don't think this is a self serving idea. It would be cool gesture at the very least and won't cost kano a dime. Don't be completely heartless

Monica Hlif likes this.
  9. George Looney

George Looney New Member

I will not be happy if stacking is really being taken away but will wait for the new rollout before I decide whether the new changes are beneficial or just an income based idea.

10. Fat Fingers

Fat Fingers New Member

Just a simple question to Kano. why do you cap how much stam and energy you can have. I understand timers not collecting once you reach you max, but boosts should still be able to be collected, to an unlimited amount. From a player perspective this makes no sense.

Grand Master Fielding likes this.
  11. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

So we can still use it for Raid bosses but not so much for battle arena unless we pay close attention and use defense to go collect?

What I mean is we can collect one go use that in 30 seconds. Go to defense and go collect the next one. Go back to the rewards collect and repeat? Using the cumulative?

Or is there a time frame between collection availability?

still hurts everyone for use in battle arena. in case you haven't played it. The actual event lasts maybe 15 minutes. The rest is staring at each other waiting for folks to come out of defense and see who can race to kill it first. stopping to collect your stamina is going to be a bit of an issue in that.

12. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

kano if i lose my 5 daily rewards i saved for raids i want 35 fps

13. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

First direct warning I know of, to collect all Daily Rewards. Now. For those that did get this warning, like now, you have little excuse. For those who don't read the forum, you are going to surprise them.

I think you need more communications here, before you pull the trigger. Maybe even a delay to cut down the whiny tickets.

Otherwise, glad you communicated more on this to provide some assurance that it may be an improvement to what we have.

14. I just got up(AM) and see I lost all my save boost! NOT FAIR!! I didn't even have the chance to use them before the change started. You could have told us at least 48 hours ahead of change so we could use them before losing them! NOT HAPPY HERE

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  15. Kel the Merciful King

Take em now bru and it should be 25 FPs ...

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Kel the Merciful King

They have not changed anything yet. Not saying you don't have a point on the notice.

Kirsten likes this.
  17. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Yes, but wisley you choose the most game that you have players playing from the 4...good move busineess wise ;)

18. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Yeah I figure it will happen after kano gets into the office, but who knows , but they are not in this early their time, but will be soon, i collected them all and told as many as I could and posted the forum link.

19. Kel the Merciful King

I think they burnt the midnight oil judging from Smack's posting time ... bugs bugs bugs ...

20. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

Not all features are perfect and not all features stand the test of time.
    With that in mind, our current Daily Reward system sometimes resets, is more confusing than we would like,

Confusing :confused: confusing to who...you log on you decide do i want to collect today or do i want to save it....:confused: after 7 days you can't stack anymore..what's so confusing about that :rolleyes:

Later rewards will include: Items . Unique Loot Cases , Favor Points :rolleyes:
    What kind of items? o_O unless you are adding stuff that is at the very least 500 per side it really will NOT help the spenders who help keep the game going........low end loot helps the new players and maybe some long time players than don't spend......same as with case. not worth upgrading unless it was a guarntee that you would get something .....and i mean real good
    I don't WANT a case as a daily reward.I don't want low end loot that does me NO good :mad:
    Energy and Stam does everyone good.helps in raids and battle arena......you just want us to HAVE to buy more energy/stam :(

why change something that works !! loved the piggy bank...why not keep that? :cool:
    why not have more sales on points and not just to specific people at specific time..throw a sale on to everyone at one time :)
    add a free for all day/ where fight ranges are lifted ......
    war ..never understood that//you have to ask permission to be at war with someone..really? and then you can only punch players not in your range ? maybe let us have at the very least 3 days wars....that when war is declared it will last for 3 days.....all fight ranges will be lifted....or have it that we could do it like a friendly drive by...a one day war with no fight rage..and then you can't declare war for another 30 days on the same syndicate.......I understand the reasoning for fight ranges BUT it gets boring hittting the same people on my fight list ALL the time and the higher level you get the less people on the fight list :rolleyes: :mad: :(

new canned messages to non mob...maybe some of these you could add in messages
    :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

thanks kano for fixing something that is not broke :( :mad: :rolleyes:

Tiny Vile Lyn and Shari Reed like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.