[LCN] Raid Boss Healing

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Spleenz, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Spleenz

Spleenz New Member

I'm having this problem with raid bosses where I have to heal way more than everyone else. Like for example the top attacker has attacked 61,944,296 dmg, I have attacked 8,557,519 dmg. They have healed 2,709,183, I have healed 1,695,586. Its completely disproportionate. Some times I have to heal 3x-4x more than the top attacker. I don't know why. I'm level 1811 currently. This is hindering me leveling up a lot during raid bosses.

Also I've played over 200 days in a row and still only get 50% stamina boost on daily rewards. Is that normal?

2. It's capped at 50% stamina boost for dailies. Energy is capped at 100%.

3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

gonna take a wild guess , that it all depends how you build your account, in all areas , and sometimes people will also have more energy than other areas and just heal more, find a boss low and have to heal to even work on it, first, there can be many variables.

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Just taking a shot in the dark here but I'd imagine the other party has quite a bit more health than you. As mentioned above the account build plays a big part in the type of damage you do. Or perhaps they had someone heal for them while they attacked.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Spleenz

Spleenz New Member

I'm currently level 1825 and my health is 31880....is that bad?

6. Kirsten

there is no good or bad, but yeah that is low, but so is your level, so it takes time to work on all skill point areas, you are prob fine for your level. When you are on a raid players can be from highest to the lowest levels, players can have played for 10 years, everyday, and worked on their accounts so comparing what someone else can do , to what you can do......

7. Spleenz

Spleenz New Member

Well what got me was there were people who were 300 levels below me doing massive damage and here I am healing 3x-4x more than them. And when I look at the healing to damage ratio on the tabs I seem to be the only one healing that much. I'm not even exaggerating.

8. Kirsten

well that is a whole other ballgame. those that do massive damage and don't are raid vampires , there was a time when raids could be killed when vampires would take them down low ,if it did not get killed they would wait for someone to heal it so they could attack it more and do it again. The same vampires who feel they don't have to heal have been around for 4 years, they are just selfish players.