[KanoPlay] Raid Boss Xp Low

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Justin the killer, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

On Mob Wars i have notice something about the Raid Bosses it feels like there should be a Increase in XP Rate an only reason im saying this is cause i can level up on viking an pirate clan like it aint nothing but when it comes to Mob Wars it is very very very Slow Time Consuming just to level up on Raids! i dont know if it is me or what but i know the xp rate is very low on the raid event on that type of Game! can someone dig into this? Thanks

2. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Sadly Mob Wars does not earn the same level of XP as the other games. There probably isnt an issue but never hurts to ask.

Justin the killer likes this.
  3. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

While doing raids, LCN levels slower than VC and PC and faster than ZS. Has been this way since raids began. Nothing new.

4. Justin the killer

well i figure i just wanted to see what is the deal with low xp when doing raids on that app!

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Everyone else has covered it, but yes, ZS and LCN have a different leveling curve than PC and VC. If you cross-game it will feel slower, because it is, comparatively. But it's the way those games are designed.

And before anyone asks, no, we have no plans to change the leveling curve in LCN after ~10 years. :)

6. Justin the killer

i figure you would say No Changing lol...but figure i will ask cause i tell ya i feel like the Raids are not worth it on Mob Wars being so slow but that my opinion lol!! I think i will stay on Viking an Pirate doing Raids :) at least on those 2 i can gain almost 150 levels compare too just one level up on Mob Wars LoL

7. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Which is interesting because there are at least 2 level curve jumps in Vikings. In LCN, it seems to be the law of diminishing returns, if you don't spend, you'll be lucky to get more than 1 level a day.