[FB] VC piggy bank

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by JADES, Nov 23, 2018.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

OK WTF is this?
    BANK.PNG

So, I can "earn them back?" Is this bought? It say's "Favor Points you spend will be stored in your Piggy Bank" as in use FP's or as in BUY FP's?
    Poor execution
    On bottom it says "You must have saved 25 Favor Points before you can Break the Bank! "

So is it spend or saved? What's the gamble rate going, roulette wheel going by 50/50 with 0 and double 00?????

If it's buy only, take it off my screen.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
    Vulpine and Rodney Rangel like this.
  2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Hey Jades. For this weekend when you spend FP in game a portion of each spent will go into your Piggy Bank. The bank can accumulate a maximum value of 250FP and you can "break" it at any time to get those FP for $5. You can open the bank as many times as you like until the end of Monday.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Uhm, so break it cost of $5, gotcha, shouldn't that be in a tutorial? We can't read your mind. Spend and FP's owned still lost on as well.

Vulpine likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Fair point. We'll look to tighten up the language in the modal to better explain this.

5. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

I've spent 21un and
    upload_2018-11-23_15-46-23.png
    also....if you were to hit the 25UN threshold to break for the $5 to break it you could have just bought 25un
    upload_2018-11-23_15-48-32.png
    lol

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

It maxes out at 250, but you need to have at least 25 saved in order to break.

I replied to your other thread. Curious what the 15fp purchase was

7. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

if this feature was during raids it might be used, but outside of raids you would be spending fps just for the sake of it.

8. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We appreciate the feedback around the language used in the Piggy Bank modal all; we went through a few revisions internally, but it is always helpful to have more input on it! Apologies for any confusion around the nature of the feature.

As a side note, I've removed some of the other posts in this thread about how people feel about the feature itself. That's all well and good, but this is a small part of our larger Black Friday offerings that you can choose not to engage with. The icon itself is small and will disappear when the sale is over on Monday.

We're interested in clearing up any confusion around how the bank works or any language around it, but we'd like to keep it to that for the time being and will be pruning any posts that don't fall within our interpretation of that.

Dollerz likes this.
  9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Someone told me they purchased (3) crates @98 fp's each and 19 were added, how is 3 of same purchases come out to different amounts added? 19/3=6.33 One would think it should of added either 18 or 21, does it work on a hidden decimal and not 'even' numbers?

10. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes there are hidden decimals at work, because, as you can see in your example, not everything works out as a clean round number.

JADES likes this.
  11. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

So basically someone can spend the equivalent of 17 US dollars to buy the 3 master crates, and it amounts to a piddly amount in the piggy bank? 19/250? So in order to fill the piggy bank for this event, you pretty much need to be a high roller willing to blow a huge wad of money just to get the piggy bank full in the first place. If that is the case, put it /keep it on the Gods page for all the big spenders to see!

12. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i know earlier i did spend 98 on Item Crates an i came up with 19fps! but to be honest an here is my feedback about this: I think it would be awesome an would be best if you could make this Piggy Bank Free for a Limited Time where that way if people are spending on crates an such an such all them fps in the Piggy Bank should become Free too all User's! Just a Suggestion!

13. Rodney Rangel

Rodney Rangel Active Member

i have 51 fps saved up, so am i gonna lose all that at the end of monday?

14. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

You must have saved 25 Favor Points
    before you can Break the Bank! ...............so no Rodney, if you have 51 fps in your piggy bank, you can crack it open anytime before the end of Monday for $5.

15. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My niece has broken piggy banks for pennies before, but if told her gotta pay me $5 to do it, it'd never happen. Then make her buy a new piggy bank and she'd owe me $$$$$$$$ simple logic, even from a 5 year old= ask for the $5 before hand.

HJM likes this.
  16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Basically what it boils down to on this feature if use ~150 FP's throughout the event then pay $5 you will get few FP's back at a discount. The FP's used is a perk that goes into the bank at no extra expense, so guess it is what it is.... Route I'd go, nope, to each their own. Correct me if I'm wrong KANO.

Vulpine likes this.
  17. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yes, basically. A portion of the FP you use over the weekend goes into the Piggy Bank. You can choose to open it any time before Monday, or not. Up to you.

18. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Correct. You have until midnight (Pacific / Server Time) on Monday Nov 26th to redeem your Piggy Bank FP. After which the Piggy Bank will be disabled.

19. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

Which option is there more to be able to pay!

Attached Files:

20. Lincoln Smallwood

Lincoln Smallwood New Member

kano misleading us

Vulpine likes this.