Syndicate Loophole you need to know!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by derouyag, Jan 9, 2011.

1. derouyag

derouyag Member

Hello All,

There is a loophole that everyone should know of, Syndicate Alternate Boosts. How does this work? If you don't know already, then this is HUGE for your syndicate!

How to Boost your Syndicate Game Points:

1. A User has three Mob Wars LCN (FaceBook) accounts, A, B, and C.
    2. The user signs in with account A.
    3. Requests to Join the syndicate
    4. Officers of the Syndicate accept the request
    5. The user works to get the 16,000 points.
    6. The user "Leaves" the syndicate.
    7. The user logs into the account B
    8. Repeat steps 3 to 6
    9. The user logs into account C
    10. Repeat steps 3 to 6

That is 48,000 game points for a single player.

How to figure out if a team is doing this?

1. Internally to the syndicate: total the game points for the players, if it does not equal the nnn,nnn / 400,000 points at the bottom, your team is using Alternate Boosts.

2. Externally to the syndicate: Check the Feed for that specific syndicate.

This is the Feed for Mothafuoco Family (Plainly visible use of Alternate Boosts):

3 hours ago
    Mothafuoco Family has just lost a member, Tru Mad Face Casso has left.

3 hours ago
    Mothafuoco Family has just accepted James wuichop 007 as their newest member.

9 hours ago
    Mothafuoco Family has just accepted Tru Mad Face Casso as their newest member.

14 hours ago
    Mothafuoco Family has just lost a member, JD Bistro has left.

Ahhh... How to hide this cheating behaviour? Don't be stupid and leave these in/out feeds in the log. The officers of the syndicate need to delete them quickly. It is the only evidence that they are using this method.

DEVELOPER SOLUTION:

1. Each of the 25 positions within a syndicate need to be treated as a 16,000 point bucket that can not be bypassed. No way to get over 400,000 points in a day.

2. When a new member joins a syndicate, assign them to the bucket containing the lowest points. (Allow sharing)

3. Once the bucket is full, it can not be refilled.

4. Additionally, each bucket should be limited to the 5,000 job, 5,000 Boss, 5,000 Fight, and 1,000 Help rule. This way if there is sharing, the two or three that are sharing are limited to the rules of the bucket.

5. If sharing, the user should only get the portion the user has contributed. E.g. Joins into a bucket that already has 10,000 points, then that user can only get an additional 6,000 points for the team and personally.

6. Maintain the rule that when you leave a syndicate, you can not join again till the following day.

2. Tito

Tito New Member

Good catch!

I think your solutions are right on point. Here is the most impressive feed I have seen so far. The team is "Troubled Mindz" and they won last season.

Page 1

4 hours ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted PERMIT TO BURY FFD TM as their newest member.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Sebastian Choker Lucchese as their newest member.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just lost a member, ironfist lee has left.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Vampyre Petronia as their newest member.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted ironfist lee as their newest member.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted wheres my money as their newest member.

1 day ago

Troubled Mindz has just lost a member, PERMIT TO BURY FFD TM has left.

2 days ago

Troubled Mindz is now enemies with WE ANNOYANCE CREW.

2 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Write Your Will aka Troublesome TMZ as their newest member.

3 days ago

Troubled Mindz created a new alliance with REBELS.

Page 2 (Mostly alliances requests)

Page 3

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Punchcones TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted The Icequeen Hoffa TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted The Gunslinger TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted JF 17 Fierce Dragon TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Alluring Almond TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted snitch killers TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Lonely TM as their newest member.

13 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Yaki Gaddaffi TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Dustin Da Tin Basher TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Paulie Whatnuts TM as their newest member.

Page 4

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Da QUEEN B TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Gotti Jnr TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Nikki Galione TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Jimmy Fast Hands TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Envy TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Bop Ya Momma TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Sound Killa Zion TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Darrell The Crazy Assed Brit TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted Mo The Face TM as their newest member.

14 days ago

Troubled Mindz has just accepted PERMIT TO BURY FFD TM as their newest member.

This goes on and on. ...well, you get the idea.

Assigning a maximum amount of points to each position on the team should even things out and get rid of this loophole.

Good job! :cool:

3. Miss Kitty Snaps

Miss Kitty Snaps Active Member

Hopefully the dev's will get that fixed - never understood the reason to cheat in a clicky game!

4. derouyag

derouyag Member

Well what do I say about this. I taught them how to do it. In fact, I got them the required points that they needed on Monday to keep their perfect 400,000 point score. It's the ONLY reason they got the season win.

Now I want other syndicates to use this method to challenge ALL season winners. I would love to see a dozen teams using the same approach against each other.

Now who would win?

5. Tito

Tito New Member

It's Magic!

I guess that, technically, is not cheating. So, for now, I will call it... "magic". :rolleyes:

It was just like a blueprint from the workshop. The ones that figure it out first reap the benefits before everybody else. :p

I have seen so many teams blatantly exploiting this that it would be pointless to mention everybody here. The loophole just needs to be closed ASAP. Anyway, now that it is out in the open, it would be interesting to see who is the best "magician".

:D

6. derouyag

derouyag Member

I love magic. I wonder what other magic I can reveal...

7. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Thank you for your suggestions. We are making changes so that syndicates can no longer rotate members in and out without some limits on those players. We hope to have this released soon. Some of the points that you suggested have already been implemented.

8. derouyag

derouyag Member

I do like the idea of "sharing", that is why I left that in. It means they can have more members or alternate accounts, but limited to filling in only a single "bucket." I figured you would eventually get to better control. My suggestions does handle the limitation side of it rather nicely. I even tested the 400,000 daily limits to see if they flowed over to the next day; nope. Good Job!

Programmer to Programmer... That is all I have been able to test related to syndicates. :)

9. derouyag

derouyag Member

Rewards for top 3 syndicate teams

Hello,

Could I suggest rewards for the top 3 syndicate teams?

1. Top team members could get max XP (full level increase)
    e.g. 23,000 xp for the level a member is on, member has 11,000 points earned already, member gets 23,000 point, which finishes the level and puts them much further in the next level

2. Second team gets 50% of max XP

3. Third team gets 33.33% of Max XP

Now the rules to earn. :D

1. Member must be a member at 0:00 hour at the end of season.
    2. Member must have 112,000 points earned (can't leave or be booted.)

This makes for interesting play, if the syndicate loopholes are filled in as I previously described. This could even cause internal issues between syndicate members. This is Mob WARS after all. :D Think about it... these rules would make things interesting.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2011
  10. MrBrightside

MrBrightside New Member

Funny, I don't see anything wrong with that feed. Maybe you misunderstood something.

11. derouyag

derouyag Member

The post was obviously too large. But the important part is shown above. It would have been better if you could see the hourly instead.

Good examples are:

PERMIT TO BURY FFD TM leaving then returning after 24 hours.
    ironfist joining and leaving in the same 24 hours

Plus this only shows what they forgot to delete from the feed. If they did it correctly, this would have gone unnoticed. ;)

12. AColderSoul

AColderSoul New Member

I nearly BARFED when I read this... CHEATERS!!! God dammit, that's the reason why I left MW ver1.0. Thank you for posting about this loophole. You all wanna see hard proof? Take the "Dun Dun Dunners" on Sunday I checked in to see who was leading... they were, so I check their feed, only one post and hey, they've completed 100% of the season (few hours left) but the day's was only at 0% yeah that f'n right ZERO PERCENT, or maybe I misunderstand the way the GP's work. Here's a screen shot, technical knowledge FTW

img146.imageshack.us/img146/5636/dumdumdummers.jpg

could not preview my post above, since Imy post count is too low... add h t t p:// (remove the SPACES) to the front of the link above to view my screen shot

check out the season time stamp and the daily 0%, but season 100%, someone repost pic for me plz

13. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

There have been some changes to Syndicates so that only dedicated syndicate members can contribute daily gamer points. New members must wait until the next day starts before any rewarded points will be contributed to the Syndicate gamer point totals. This way players cannot be rotated in and out to get the daily max points.

@colder - I looked into the DDDS syndicate that you mention and they did complete all of their daily gamer points for that day and for the entire season. The 0% showing for daily points was not the case.

14. derouyag

derouyag Member

This is a much easier way of fixing the issue than what I had proposed. Good Job!

Probably what "colder" refers to is the fact that we can no longer see the daily progress of a syndicate if you are not a member. So while the season points increase, the daily points remain at 0%. I am not sure if this is intentional or not.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  15. AColderSoul

AColderSoul New Member

Thanks for replying Kano Apps Support :D

ahh! that makes sense... I just assumed since we could see the feed, why would the daily be hidden.

16. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Why cheat on this and so far there are no rewards....opps I forgot. you get a lil pic saying you were in the top 5. lol Big deal!

17. geckster99

geckster99 Member

o don't believe it ;

Last edited: Feb 11, 2011