[All] New game? New server(s)?

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by convict, Nov 12, 2018.

?

Should there be new Servers/ A Game?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. convict

convict New Member

don’t get me wrong I love the games you guys put out and I know it’s not cheap to make another game but I feel like it’s past due, or atleast new servers on the games like Mob Wars where the highest level is 17k.. it’s very discouraging because there’s no way I’d be able to catch up to that level unless I drop thousands of dollars.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well they actually do have different servers already, 4 in total with same games. 2 are combined being Kong and Armor, then have S1, and S2, but in your case of 18k, it won't help you out on any of the servers. Plug along, being #1 isn't what these games are about IMO.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Most people have been playing for many years with Kano, we all started at the bottom, so NO we don't need another game. we have four as mentioned on 4 platforms.

HJM likes this.
  4. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

convict let me go ahead an tell ya right here an right now. Kano as Money which can be used toward a New Game but you already know that aint gonna happen! but why create another game? cause you already know the bots/sripts an alts are also gonna be created so there is no point in coming up with another game! Too Many Cheaters already Exist.

5. I don't think you have to spend thousands of dollars to get to 17k. All you have to do is play every day and look out for deals from Kano.

6. I couldn't agree more.

Justin the killer likes this.