War Event Duration Update (Viking Clan and Zombie Slayer)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

It's just Vikings and Zombies atm.

2. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

We won't be changing LCN and PC's Wars this week, but if we do decide to change any future ones we will be sure to give plenty of notice.

VC and ZS will stay at three days for the time being.

3. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

WHAT? i liked the change, i did enjoy the 3 days event, no more stressful...... some one said overkill??? no it is not overkill... IT WAS PERFECT... and please move to LCN mob war asap

4. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I prefer the shorter event myself but the reaction from my Viking Clan Guild was decidedly mixed. Some of them work or have other real life commitments on weekends.

5. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

HUH???? are you not following what players are complain about? it was about refills ... they are saying they prefer to spent fps on raid rather than war event...... i dont care if they are busy with real life on weekend.... no one like mon to wed 3 days event or likewise

6. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I fully understand your complaint but it is not shared by the people I play with s

Not one person in my Guild nor my Faction nor in any shared chat that I belong has complained about the refill numbers or cost in any way.

Those who normally bought refills continued to do so. Those who don't buy them before thr changes didnt start.

The complaints I heard were in Viking clan only and were solely about losing the fourth day because they are busy on Saturday and Sunday. Absolutely no one complained about any of the other adjustments to the Guild War. Fyi, we are an A guild finishing in rewards. Most of us are not big raiders. Opening 2 or 3 each and participating in about 10-15 at any one time.

My Zombie faction was happy with the changes. I should note that most of my ZS faction skips the raids.

7. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Any changes for this weeks factions war in ZS?

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well I see this still is not fixed

Steven Jordan likes this.
  9. ZSlayer

ZSlayer Active Member

Why did you not increase the number of heals allowed per hour???
    You increased the token regen time so that people have more tokens every hour but did not increase the number of heals we get every hour. More tokens used means more healing.

10. Sindi

Sindi New Member

"One of the more frequent bits of feedback we get around the War Events is that they are a tad too long, running for four days from Friday to Tuesday."

I'm not thrilled that you took the last day off instead of the first day. I would rather see Saturday to Tuesday. I work weekends and Sunday through Tuesday are the best for me to play. Not saying you should change because of my schedule but it sure would be nice to try it and see if there is more or less activity. :D;)