[LCN] Raid Boss Updates for September 27, 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Key issue..... why was 4th key city change to moscow? used to be london..... now it cost me more to get it done, i guess i am done with this game, i do not have large energy pool

2. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

i thought Kano did NOT change anything???? smh

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Change locations and it'll stop popping up. It's a tutorial thing when on 1st location.

Rick B and Smack like this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I can say that we are still looking into this. There is some variability between each raid boss but we haven't made any changes to explicitly make this boss more difficult. I will say they there has always been some amount of variability in +/- dmg done with each attack but that has always been the case.

5. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

We know about the variability, I usually do between 90-120 in damage, this season between 65-90

Moshe and Just Shorty like this.
  6. Michael1980

Michael1980 New Member

In my experience the 100K+ damage hits were previously only possible (or likely) with say hits 1-3 at 20 stamina when beginning attacks at 100% party health.
    After about hit 4 damage trailed off quickly in previous raids.
    No way to really tell but I believe from about hit 5 now the per 20 stamina hit damage is comparable to previous raids.
    The change actually effects me as my previous attack strategy was basically hit 4 times, heal twice from 100% party health (with a catch up additional heal when required) to maximise damage for stamina expended.
    Damage hasn't changed as much as players think.
    However overall damage potential for stamina expended has reduced as outlined above and it can't be that hard for Kano to acknowledge that.
    Whether Kano can fix it mid raid is another question.

RafeDavid likes this.
  7. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

I dont think we can expect Kano to alter the raid mechanics in the middle of the raid session.

FYi, my own first raid took 28 hours to finish. Actually a little quicker than last time. I didnt need to use any more refills than normal.

8. Just Shorty

Just Shorty New Member

low damage, lower healing and bosses have extra health ... Kano greedy!!

9. Rob352

Rob352 New Member

Anybody from Mafia Wars noticing a similar pattern here. Going after a money grab, changing parts of the game that wasn't broken. Taking longer to reply on tickets.

10. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano is closed on weekends and holidays there are four games four platforms also do not respond to a ticket if they have not seen it yet it will push it back in the line

Rick B likes this.
  11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

SUGGESTION FOR DEVELOPERS:

Currently the xp reward for a heal is about 1/10 the xp reward of an 20 stamina attack

Energy costs half of what stamina costs, get more when leveling and isnt as useful as stamina but this still seems out of proportion.

I was recommend increasing the xp reward on heals up to 1/4 of a 20 stamina attack.

Who knows, this may even inspire a few of the non-healers to modify behavior.

12. Kirsten

I think what would be better it to up the min attacks need to 2 k , make them use their energy, I know quite a few players on FB PC who attack and are high level long term players who attack while others are healing because they don't want to use there energy and they say Kano does not say they need to heal their damage, just another small group of cheaters using loopholes, so No I am fine with what i get for healing, what I am not fine with is letting these people suck the life out of raids, your idea is not gonna inspire players like that, so we would need 2K actions to heal for a total of 3 k actions as the min for a reward at the end.
    or an even 2 K attacks and 2 k heals, just something along those lines but the 2 K attacks would make them heal and thus use their energy

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Steven Jordan likes this.
  13. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

I understand everyone needs time off so of course wasn't expecting anything over the weekend. Here is it another full day and something which generated as much feedback as this I was kind of hoping for some kind of statement today.

I'm a Level 14215 and considered to have a very strong attack and attack loadout. Health 150,000. Here are my first four clicks on a raid with 303,476 party health: 85,569 - 81-947 - 81,795 - 84,403. (Took me 3 heals to offset those attacks but the crappy healing numbers are a different topic). Which for this raid season is quite good. However in past raids that would have generated 3 100k+ attacks and a mid 90. As long as I followed my pattern of no more than 5 attacks before healing I rarely had an attack under 90k. I always monitor this closely as I like to optimize my attacks to heals. Kano might not have changed anything but something has changed.

Why do I suspect this? On my last raid I had a level 780 perform 4 clicks vs my 4 clicks and there was but a few thousand difference between our clicks. To me it seems something has changed to even out the amount of damage players do. Meaning in the past if a high level and low level performed the same number of attacks the higher level would do far more damage than the low level. Now the difference is microscopic. Just a theory.

Tell us something because this raid season has been nothing but frustrating for myself and quite a number of other players.

14. Miles

Miles Member

Perhaps if every person asks for 20% of what they have spent on gfp to be refunded they might take the time to look into it,that is the fact.... you have wasted 20% of your gfp to get the same result ,which results in 20 % less raid collects ....basic maths

15. Kirsten

I hate math I play to have fun and give my brain a rest lol

16. Dcasso

Dcasso Well-Known Member

Come on Rafe, it is only every semi to high level player on kong who noticed this, so Kano must know better than us, which is why they wont even bother replying.

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  17. Miles

Miles Member

So does most people but of the 3000 people that have collected for a raid ask them how they feel ripped off by 20 %,what should of been a simple cut and paste from old raid bosses to a new raid boss has been stuffed up and they cant work it out in now 5 days ,think they need to get some new people there that know what they are doing or at least play the game so they understand there own game

18. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Yet another full day of silence. I feel like I'm in a Simon and Garfunkel song:

"Fools" said I, "You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you"
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence

Miss Kitty Snaps likes this.
  19. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Luckily for me, I saved my money. No getting ripped off by Kano this month for me. The attack damage dealt was flawed. The best answer that we all received was “we didn’t change anything and we’re looking into it”

If I didn’t feel loyalty and responsibility to my crew I would walk away and be done with mobwars! Tired of the mistreatment.

Sandy Barrows and RafeDavid like this.
  20. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Latest raid 3rd on everything and got a common - jeez I give up - where is the logic on this new system- it totally sucks Kano please deal with this asap

Miss Kitty Snaps, Moshe and RafeDavid like this.