Personal Loadout

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Brosnik, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Brosnik

Brosnik Active Member

Sometimes changing your personal loadout is soooooooooooooo slow it would be quicker to go and make yourself a coffee!!!

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

haha youre right about that one buddy...theres currently and idea to have loadout sets for those of us that use an attack based loadout AND a defense based loadout....hopefully it gets pushed through

3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

I was just checking into this with an account with a lot of inventory and I didn't find it to be too slow to load up, even when changing inventory type (Weapon, Soldier/Matey, etc).

What in particular is "slow". The process of Adding/Removing? If possible can you list the basic steps you are taking and indicate where the slowness is a factor? Outside of 3 set loadouts I would like to make sure the existing process is running as smooth as possible.

Cheers

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

You have to change each 1 individually making sure you click on next item to change etc. then hit warrior and switch out as well. If don't click next item you keep replacing same item. 1 min to change all 4 is slow. Not to mention have to hit attack or def sorting to make everything up top you would like to change out.

5. Demonik1

not everybody use the same pc smack, i for one have an older one and it takes WAY longer than a minute to switch all 4 items...the loadout page itself takes about 20 seconds to load, and when switching the filter between attack and defense it takes about 5-7 seconds, when i choose a different weapon it takes approximately 7-10 seconds for that, then about 5-7 after clicking the next weapon i want to change and then switching the filter again and so on and so forth, i think you get the idea...all that time doesnt sound too bad but in the virtual world its a millenia haha

edit....for example...if i have my attack loadout in and a person that can only beat me when thats in starts attacking, by the time i switch to defense mode theyre gone and it was a wasted effort then i have to put attack back in and thats a total of about 5-6 mins wasted...hell, sometimes i only hop on for about 10 mins and thats over half my time right there

6. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Completely understood I just wanted to narrow down where the bottle neck was but it sounds like it is pretty much the whole thing. Thanks for the info Demonik1 and Jades.

baha likes this.
  7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

If this does go through SMACK I'd still like to have at least 1 customized loadout can save(like have now), then other 2 tabs would just grab highest def/attack loadout. 1 click 3 different options. TY

8. Demonik1

anytime smack, always happy to help..@matt...the idea is to have 3 diff loadout sets i believe

9. baha

baha Member

I am finding that when I add my A/D loadout it in fact decreases my a/d~! Same if I grab a boost again it makes less than the difference I started out with when It was JUST ME ....went from 8.8 less than opponent to -10,something with specific gear... then added the boost -14. 2 in defence attacking opponent ...It happens all the time! is there a time difference I have to wait till the changes come into effect~! Seriously I need to know WHY does this happen????

10. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope this isn't the case, but it wouldn't surprise me if it was. There have been some funky things over time. I would send in a ticket and have someone take a look at your account history to see what's going on.

11. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

stillllll slowwwwwwwwwwww