[All] Battle Arena Split in 2s

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Justin the killer, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

There should be a Brand New Battle Arena where that you can split the High Level Players into 1 an let the Mid an Lowers be in the other which what im saying is have the Arena Split into 2s an the First Set Goes then once the Arena on that part is over that is when the 2nd half goes underway! which this can be set as Optional in gameplay! Comments an Ideas like this could be a Suggestion is all! cause it is not fair to others who are tryin there best an can not make there way up too the Top!

2. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

The last LCN battle arena I amassed over 1,000,000 points. Previous best was around 100,000. I'm a mid leveler ( level 4,500 apporox)

3. Justin the killer

so do u think they should do this in 2s aka Splits?

4. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Unless you are at the very top of the mountain, the 1%, doesnt matter who you are if the right person finds you. I'm a very strong BA player, even won a few times when the top player was absent. If that top player finds me I'm no different than the lower levels; dead in seconds. This last BA this player and myself went head to head. They drained my 15 million health and I reduced them by maybe 2 million before I was dead in less than 30 seconds. However that is the game. They deserve to be that strong based upon the time and investment they put into the game. It shouldnt be easy for me or anyone else to beat them. With that being said something does need to be done to make BA more enjoyable for everyone. Too many are just sitting ducks waiting for a powerhouse to take a big old bite out of them. Too many join to get the free XP and then dont make one click in BA and I dont blame them.
    Glad to hear Kano at least has BA on the chalkboard trying to come up with something to revamp it. Good luck.

5. Justin the killer

well the only reason i came up with this idea in this thread was too see Results from you an the others about this, cause too me it would be a good idea to split into 2s for a simple reason too give other players a chance to try to rise up in the Top 3 or Top 10..but they can lower the amount of fps being won if need be an reduce it down too 25% since that will be a lower tier type of way! :)

6. Ro-Schi

Ro-Schi New Member

At first Kano should add a timezone for BA. So far the sudden death phase is almost very early approx 4-6am in the morning for europe.

7. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Every other BA has a different start time. What is the time for the other one? I am in the US Central Time meaning on Wednesdays the start time is 12:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. for Sudden Death. The Saturday BA the start time is 4:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. for Sudden Death. The UK times would be 6:00 p.m - 2:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. and 6:00 a.m.

Hypothetically you might think my times are better and I'm thinking your times are better. Point I'm trying to make is there is no perfect time that will accommodate all players. I'm lucky to catch one of the times each BA. The problem is if you miss the start time you are dead within minutes (sometimes seconds). At least in SW if you miss the start all you do is accrue more tokens (nothing wrong with that).

Sadly I have no suggestion for BA. To say the people who worked to build a strong character shouldnt have an advantage is wrong however at the same time BA is practically unplayable for the majority of the player base.

8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

From what I recall, there used to be 4 times that rotated instead of 2. The reason why this is set up the way it is now is because of raids, and TBTP don't want arenas and raids overlapping across all games. In other words, an arena event and a raid event will not run during the same time in the same game, and since some of us play more than 1, they can't overlap the other games, either. Good luck changing that now. I don't miss the arenas much, and I don't do many raids at all, so neither are important to me.

9. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

The times for ba and even AW used to vary quite a bit but the current schedule they have with 2 different times cycling every other event were the best they had found based on data they saw from activity a couple years back. I dont think they are uninterested in changing but it is a hard thing to do as there are 4 games and they try to keep all events spread out across them so they dont all starting at the same time to help people that play multiple of their games. There of course will be inconveniences for some people due to the times they have settled on but overall i think it is still best to keep until another event is introduced into the game which will require another look at the schedule to accommodate said new event to best fit without inconveniencing the majority of people.

83L13V3 likes this.