[LCN] Low lvl hit cost after punching and hiding

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Harley Potts, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Harley Potts

Harley Potts New Member

I want to know why or how you think it's fair for low levels to punch high levels hide for 24 hours then you list them four times and the price goes up to 324 trillion dollars that's BS that means they get a free pass to run around and act foolish with large level players and get protection y'all need to look into fixing that I've been playing for 6 plus years I'm fixing to quit

Kirsten and SOHAIB like this.
  2. How the hell did you last 6 years in this game if you can't take a punch from some small fry?

Steven Jordan and RafeDavid like this.
  3. RafeDavid

RafeDavid Well-Known Member

Do you play on FB? Lot of whiny players on FB is why I ask. So you are the type of player who sits on a low level for the full 24 hrs making life miserable instead of challenging yourself with better players.

I know when low levels punch me I laugh because it amuses me. Then again my self worth isnt defined by a game. So yeah do us all a favor and quit. I can't keep eating all this cheese to go along with all the whine; not good for the waistline.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

not sure that is what the player is talking about, being punched by anyone is fine, but to hide after it , well then retaliation is in order.

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

it is just a different perspective, low or weak leveled players run their mouths, punch whip slap whichever game it is , then game on, but if they hide, then ya go after their friends, but to make it more expensive when in most cases the low level weak ass player is the instigator, they need to feel the full ramifications of their actions. :)

6. Retaliation?

He is complaining that he can't chain list the shit out of someone for a hapless low level punching him. Literally "if I list them more than 4 times they get too expensive".

How about growing skin a wee bit thicker than rice paper? If it's that easy to get to you, this game must be pure hell on your nerves...

Just Joe likes this.