[LCN] Hitlist Cost Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Why not they are cheap ?? You don't get XP or Gp for listing anyone .

Robert William Morin likes this.
  2. I thought I was the only one who knew that.

3. You are right Kirsten. I should have written what you wrote.

4. Kirsten

LOL

5. shane7

shane7 New Member

Read it fully an youll find this lil gem , - This tax WILL NOT apply during Blitz events

Kirsten likes this.
  6. With all the changes to "protect" smaller accounts that doesnt stop them running their mouth off though does it? Mi7ch the devs have ruined this game, you're too slow at releasing content, you make changes to stuff that is not important/high priority and tbh the game is going to shit and it won't be long before you lose all the loyal players. Disappointed at how this game has turned out.

7. Kirsten

No it certainly does not keep them from running their mouths usually while dead , in that case to after their clan and if not dead the only revenge is to kill their account .

8. Crazy Inuit

Crazy Inuit Member

Is it so hard to hitlist accounts within your honorable range? Dont understand the big problem. So you can no longer sit on a small account day in and day out, so what, hitlist those you can. And as Heretic mentioned you have a syn with 25 mobsters, so 75 hitlists still in one day.....

Geoff Heretic Wild likes this.
  9. Kirsten

Everyone gets sat on eventually, not that big a deal, no one ever dies for real, just stop healing unless you want a rival list. I don't mind being listed I have learned to embrace it especially when lowers come after the bounty lol

GATMAN and SOHAIB like this.
  10. Public Nuissance

Public Nuissance New Member

this has got to be the dumbest idea KANO has implemented into the game.....so let the trolls troll even more.... i had 1 this morning punch me lvl sub 400...listed him 8 times he went from 2.4 bil to 3 Quad......king troll too has 396 listings when I saw the Price......KANO FOR DUMMIES BOOK ON SALE ... yep great move again Morons!

11. Steven Jordan

Steven Jordan Active Member

If a level 400 punched me, I'd either ignore the fool or punch back a few times if not dead. Maybe list once or twice.

Some cap isnt unreasonable but the cap as currently implemented starts too soon and is too steep.

The first 5 hits of any kind should have no tax. If the action was started by a punch, attack, hitlist attack or hitlist by the lower player, increase the threshold with no tax to 10 hits placed.

Also the tax is much too steep. Instead of exponential increase, cap at five times the previous bounty.

This way the higher levels bored with the game due to lack of new cities etc still have something to amuse themselves with.

12. paulypr37

paulypr37 New Member

Damn so glad I got all this gear from fighting other people in this "War" game. Oh wait, I didn't get any gear from that. Guess there is more to the game than just fighting other people. That's weird. Probably only 5 people that play so this must affect only them and nobody else though.

Steven Jordan likes this.
  13. cadi

cadi New Member

argueing with 24 more members in a syn is simply invalid. What you assume is that every other 24 members either can defend him-/herself, has the cash or is willing to open.
    What you didnt consider tho is the possibility that listing is sometimes the only way for some players to defend themselves. Why do you think only high level players can sit or chain another player? And why do you think giving those running their mouths a free pass is a good idea?
    Also I don't understand why you think getting listed is a bad thing. Doesn't it support the gameplay of a low level via losing xp and stay far away from those players you think you are protecting them from? Fact - the tax doesn't make sense on so many levels!

SOHAIB and Kirsten like this.
  14. Cadi, as I said in post #55, there is one that has managed to make an enemy of almost every high level player in the game on server 2 by running his mouth ... posting "so and so can't attack me" and "I've talked to Kano and so and so is banned from attacking me" (this is USUALLY after he's ran for protection from that player). He has NOT grasped the concept that while they may not be able to attack, punch or list him, they can STILL take him off the list and the ones he is goading have a LOT of friends that have NO problem listing him because of his gameplay and poor choices of trying to be the most hated player in the game. (And I am beginning to think he's achieved that goal ... on both server 1 AND server 2.)

15. oh, and the tax? STUPID idea ... I have NO problem with spending pixelized money to make sure he stays in the morgue BECAUSE of his gameplay and poor choices. In the TOS, it states that there is no tolerance for real-life threats .... you start talking about my family, I take that as a threat and I WILL retaliate ... ESPECIALLY when it comes to talking about family that does not even play the game.

16. Dollerz

Dollerz Administrator

Thank you for your comments, everybody. I can't guarantee what, if any, changes we'll be making to the hitlist tax in the future. We are still looking at our own data, as that will determine our short term plans. Stay tuned!

17. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

tax out or game is over pretty much

18. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

The hitlist tax is STUPID. More kano catering to new/low levels and sticking it to upper levels. You have instituted a safety button that any user can click for protection after being listed by the same person more than ten times. That is all the protection that a player should get.

Please roll back this tax feature, or change it to the person getting the kill will receive the bonus cost instead of it being a tax.

19. Kirsten

Yes they got the protection feature for whining, so use it lol

20. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

You do in war mode.