[LCN] Hitlist Cost Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Irnbru

Irnbru Member

no dont lower the cost of rigs or traps thats the problem, KANO MADE IT impossible to battle your own level in this game the counters are too cheap and the bounty price goes up to much while they trap you for a decresing price, so why bother battling your own level when you can bully lower levels who cant afford to trap or counter you.

2. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

Maybe that's why Mafia Wars died?

Just saying ;)

Remember, this game is more than a fight game:

"Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra is a social game about building yourself into the most wealthy and powerful Gangster in the modern world!
    Recruit friends into your Mob, a veritable underground army packing lethal weaponry, sophisticated armor, and intimidating vehicles, then clash with rival Mobs to steal their cash, and earn achievements and bragging rights.
    Rake in the cash, grow your criminal empire, and bribe, extort, and whack your way to the top!"

Robert William Morin likes this.
  3. Valerie

Valerie Active Member

@ Geoff ....mafia wars did NOT die because of lack of fight ranges..it was a combination of factors in my opinion ...... Zynga corruption and greed, people running 5,10, 20, 50 minis or as you all call them here (alts) puts a strain on the servers.....maybe even just Zynga boredom of running the game?
    i wasn't no where near the strongest, i had a decent account..and was hit/sat on by levels higher and stronger..BUT since there was no fight range if I wanted to call for help for a stronger family member i could.and since there was no fight range there was a wide variety of targets.not just the same people i hit over and over and over on my fight list
    We also could do fun what we called drive bys where for a set period decided by us..to go play with another family..usually it was 24 hours..it was a friendly fight..again NO fight ranges
    Everyone will have there opinion on this HL tax..my opinion is its stupid and NOT necessary

PS @ KANO....how about some new added canned non mob responses..maybe even a few emo's :p replys

4. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

Not sure if you are able to read small font....It's a question/suggestion for Mitch, not you Valerie

5. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Any suggestion you make to Mitch if implemented affects everyone good or bad

6. Jess Langlozetti

Jess Langlozetti New Member

I see people are talking about rigs to fight back... Remember that the rig cost of high level members is now very high... Direct effect of pay it forward blitz...So if I were a new player in the current state of affairs, I'd be pretty discouraged to see I have no way to fight back... So, on my side, great idea, Kano.

BupeciiCharm and TinaS like this.
  7. Stella LeBlon

Stella LeBlon New Member

Kano, During "Bounty Blitz" which is an event lasting only 60min - Rules/parameters on hit-list protocols/rules should be lifted. With LCN being a "Fighting" game, this is our best opportunity to earn cash for property buys etc. It's bad enuff that crafting/gifting and other elements of the game are pointless. Do you really want to levy a "Tax" and further choke game-play? SMH

8. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Crap we didn't update the OP. This was one of the first things we changed the day we rolled this out. The tax WILL NOT apply during the Blitz events.

FancyPants likes this.
  9. Stella LeBlon

Stella LeBlon New Member

And the kicker is ... The party being listed heals by choice, knowing they may be re-listed so ... The listed party must take responsibility knowing the out-come, cry-baby or not. Tax Levy ... OyVei!

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Actually Mitch did on post #33 in this thread

11. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

We should still update the OP. A lot of people probably see that and then jump to the last page. Thanks for pointing that out though Jades

JADES likes this.
  12. I am a FIGHTER not a whiner !! What really drives me nuts is during bounty blitz i see that it is the same 5-6-7 that grabs all the bounties and rush to re-hitlist over and over again...
    I can click bounty blitz for an hour, just using my right index-finger and get no bounties at all coz all the bots- scripts- and anything else auto gets them before i have a chance at just seeing them on the hitlist:eek:
    I love to get hitlisted coz then i can see which of the bots- scripts- blah blah, i can beat in fair fight :cool:
    I never waste any funnymoney on rigs or re-rigs coz why should i hand over free xp's ?? :p
    And since i've tried for several years to get LCN back to being a fighting-game and not a freaking tea- or punch-party, i never go for the PK when people tried to take me off the hitilist:D
    What also drives me nuts, is when i've been away from the game, doing real life stuff, i always comes back to a loooooong list of punches, and you're trying to tell me that LCN indeed is a fighting-game ???
    All the punchers should go play farmville or whatever game they like where they can punch their daisies :p
    I'm also wondering why the devs. decided to stop punch-achievements at 6000, most of my daily punchers punch like girls and don't even get close to my hardest punch which at the mo is this much Hardest Punch: 8,191 :D:):p
    Feel free to FIGHT and HITLIST me but FFS quit your pathetic punch-parties ok ?? :p:):D:cool:

13. Icebreaker

Icebreaker Active Member

How about making hitlist attacks and bounty kill an anonymous ....

14. Kirsten

lol

15. There is one player that I personally know of that has done EVERYTHING to be listed for .... mocking people's names, stealing tags AND syn slogans, calling people FILTHY names, basically broken EVERY rule of the TOS ... they are FINALLY banned from all chats, but by Kano's own TOS, they SHOULD have been banned from the GAME itself. So that one player is a KEEP DEAD on server 1/ facebook as well as server 2. If I have to pay a tax on helping achieve that, so be it.

Kirsten likes this.
  16. Dover

Dover New Member

So with increased taxes, does that mean kano will get rid of protection or will they increase the number of protections you can use at one time. Or maybe increase the number of hit's needed to use protection maybe?

Seppo likes this.
  17. BLACKSPIDER

BLACKSPIDER Member

And 1 other point how about lower alts acc who put higer levels up the way going both up opposite direction traffic.

18. This adjustment was made so that higher level players won't force new players out of the game by constantly hit listing them.

19. Actually, this adjustment was well thought out.
    If you read the entire entry by Mi7ch, you would realize that the devs made this adjustment so that lower level players would not quit the game.
    Why would you want to hitlist a lower level anyway? You don't get XP or GP for hit listing them.

20. Kirsten

No one can force anyone out of the game, either ya have the backbone for a fighting game or ya don't it can sometimes take time to get to the point that a player can deal with it and laugh it off, but that is one way, also know that being in a syndicate with someone else who makes themselves a target then hides, or mouths off in chat, is not someone to be clan with cause when that player hides his group will become the targets, so choose your clan/mob carefully, but everyone has the choice to stay or not stay.